𝐨𝐧𝐞

A/n: This will be a very short story. I hope the plot won't be too confusing.

 I hope the plot won't be too confusing

Opening his eyes, (y/n) felt strange. He was sure he was somewhere else before he closed his eyelids, but now everything he saw was the deep and green forest beneath the cliff he was on. Wait, a cliff?

- (y/n), what are you doing up already? - A sleepy, raspy voice, probably from someone who just woke up, claimed his attention.

That's right. The sky was still on a dark-ish tone, showing that although the dawn was close, it was still early. The wind was cold, thrashing his hair around, along with the trees' leaves.

- Eren?

Eren Jaeger; his boyfriend. They've been together ever since their trainees' days, and their bond stood strong until... until what? (y/n) couldn't remember, but Eren was there now, so he felt happy. The boy's hair was short, but not too much, the wind making it as wild as ever.

- I woke up and didn't see you in bed. I got worried. - Just now (y/n) realized that his boyfriend had a blanket around himself, keeping his body warm, and looking adorable as fuck.

- I'm sorry, I just... - He wasn't sure what he was doing there. He should remember, but he just couldn't.

- Let's go back, it's cold. - The Jaeger said, trembling slightly by the wind's more aggressive hit. (l/n) smiled, refraining himself from squishing his red and cute cheeks.

- Okay. - He approached the boy, feeling his vibrant emerald eyes paying attention to his every step.

When he was close to the brown-haired male, (y/n) lifted his hands, the tips of his fingers feeling the warmth of his lover's face, almost to make sure it was real.

- Hey, why are you crying? - Eren asked worriedly, his face demonstrating confusion and care.

- Huh? - Only then, (y/n) felt the warm tear descending his skin. - I don't know.

- Come on, let's get inside. - He took one of his hands from the insides of his blanket and got (l/n)'s, starting to pull him to the small but cozy-looking house behind him.

(y/n) let himself be guided inside, slowly forgetting the fact that he doesn't remember how he got there.