𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

It has been almost three years since (y/n) and Eren run from everything and started to live on their own

It has been almost three years since (y/n) and Eren run from everything and started to live on their own. There was no Marley, no Eldia... nothing. Eren had explained that to him on the day he woke up confused, about two months ago, and although he could now remember everything that happened, something didn't feel right, and (y/n) wasn't sure what it was.

At the cliff close to their home, (y/n) was sat, seeing the warm sun setting at the horizon full of trees beneath him. His legs were at the edge, waving, his hair constantly messing up due to the wind, but he liked the peaceful silence.

- Hey. - (l/n)'s head turned to the side, where his lover stood, a cup full of a warm liquid in hand. - I made some tea. Or tried. - He joked, and (y/n) only smiled.

- You know you're good with tea. Levi made you do many for him. - (y/n) pointed out as the Jaeger sat beside him, chuckling at the memory.

- I made sure to do it perfectly. He was kind of scary. - Eren admitted, giving (l/n) his tea, which the boy accepted, blowing it softly before taking a sip.

They didn't say much for some time, the orange-ish sky slowly becoming purple. Something seemed to be bothering (y/n), the Jaeger could see, but he sometimes felt hesitant in asking.

- Do you think we made the best decision in... running away? - Eren asked, his eyes down. - We left everyone behind, and I sometimes wonder if you regret it.

Taken slightly aback, (l/n) put his cup beside him, turning his body to look completely at his lover, and taking his calloused hands on his, their warmth being shared.

- Of course I don't regret it. Yes, it would be nice to still be able to meet our friends, and have the life we should have together, but we don't live in a world where this is possible, so it's ok. - He brought Eren's hands close to his lips, kissing them tenderly, his breath warming them up more.

- If I'm with you, it's ok. - He smiled at Eren, which felt his chest warm. An unchanged feeling, from when he was still a teenager.

Not answering back, Eren enclosed the distance between them, slowly kissing his lover, stars finally showing up in the sky, as two soulmates dreamed.