𝐭𝐰𝐨

Walking back from the woods with firewood in hands, (y/n) tried to be careful to not stumble into anything, what seemed to be a problem from time to time

Walking back from the woods with firewood in hands, (y/n) tried to be careful to not stumble into anything, what seemed to be a problem from time to time. When his house was finally in vision, he saw black smoke leaving the kitchen's window, which made him drop everything down and run to his house.

At the kitchen, he tried to cover his face with his shirt, being contemplated with a very specific sight.

Coughing and covered in grime, the Jaeger tried desperately to get rid of the prominent fire at the fireplace where he should've been cooking. Not questioning any further, (l/n) helped the boy, and eventually, the fire was gone.

- Now can you tell me what happened? - He asked, his questioning eyes causing certain embarrassment to the Jaeger.

- I... - He hesitated, his slightly dirtied face heating up. - I accidentally made the flames get too strong, and when I tried to put it out with water...

Sighing internally at the expected outcome, (l/n) rubbed his forehead, trying to get rid of the upcoming headache.

- It's ok, at least you're fine. - (y/n) calmly said, walking to the boy and checking him out, making sure he wasn't hurt. - And that's why I'm the one who cooks here. - He joked, hugging the male's waist and bringing him closer.

- Hey, I know how to cook! - Eren seemed outraged, but (y/n) knew it was just his pride. He ate the titan shifter's food before; it wasn't really... edible.

- I'm sure, but it's better to let me do the cooking from now on, ok? - He spoke meekly, purposely making Eren more open to his idea, although of his pout.

- Fine. - The green-eyed boy left out, unsatisfied, his eyes turning somewhere else, seeming upset. It was cute.

- Do we still have that meat grinder? - (l/n) asked, smirking when something familiar sparked on those deep green eyes.

- Wait, will you... - Happiness started to form on his face, making (l/n) chuckle.

- Yeah, I think we have enough materials for a hamb-

- Thank you! - Jumping on his lover's arms, Eren felt the male tightening his grip on him.

- It's ok. Anything for you. - (y/n) truthfully said, caressing his face when they were in front of each other, cleaning a bit of the dirt on the titan shifter's face, and closed the distance, kissing him lightly on the lips.

 - (y/n) truthfully said, caressing his face when they were in front of each other, cleaning a bit of the dirt on the titan shifter's face, and closed the distance, kissing him lightly on the lips

A/n: Sandman is lit.