Skephalo meet up.

Finally Bad (badboyhalo) decides to meet Skeppy, because they wanted to meet for a long time, he was nervous but excited too. They were planning their activities after meeting up. Skeppy was making the dinner when bad called Skeppy.

Hi Geppy, I am really excited to see you tomorrow - Bad
Yeah, me too - Skeppy
Bye, love ya! - Bad
Bye, love you too - Skeppy

That night happened and, Bad and Skeppy went to sleep, they where pretty excited that they couldn't sleep. But they know that they will have a great day tomorrow.

Skeppy was arriving to the airport, he was pretty nervous, he was waiting the airplane. The time passed and finally Skeppy was aboarding the plane, ready to see badboyhalo. Bad was waiting for Skeppy on his house.

After to many time of travelling on the plane, Skeppy finally was on the city that bad live or well we can say that Zak was on the city that Darryl live (Zak - Skeppy | Darryl - Bad)

Zak found Darryl's house, he was approaching to the door, when...Darryl opened the door first, Darryl was surprised of seeing Zak pretty quickly. Darryl was crying of joy, he was pretty happy of seeing Skeppy.

Darryl came over and gave skeppy a hug, they were both happy to see each other, they decide to stay together some days, months or maybe weeks.

They visited many places from florida in America. Maybe they where on a cafeteria or in a shop, or maybe another great places.
The first day was amazing!

On the afternoon they made a stream together like a surprise for all the subscribers that where waiting them to meet up. They played a little bit of minecraft together. At 11 a clock, Skeppy was tired (because of the large trip he made), so Bad ended the stream, so Skeppy could sleep well.

Well guys, Geppy is tired, So I'm gonna end the stream here, bye! - Bad
So they went to sleep.

Good night Skeppy - Bad
Good night Bad - Skeppy
They sleep in their own rooms.

The next day , Bad woke up earlier to make the breakfast. Skeppy was sleeping really confortable on his bed. Bad was going to wake up Skeppy, but he saw that he was really sleepy, so Bad waited for him to wake up. Then some min later Skeppy finally woke up. The good thing is that Bad finished of cooking the breakfast.
Good morning sleepy muffin - Bad
good morning Bad - Skeppy

Skeppy and Bad ate the breakfast, the breakfast was coffee and some muffins with chocolate sprinkles. Skeppy enjoyed bad's breakfast.
Omg! This taste amazing Bad! - Skeppy
I love it! - Skeppy
I'm glad you like it - Bad
A couple of best friends, that they are adorable together, Skephalo.