Natsu you idiot

It was another day in Magnolia.

The date today was February 14, yup Valentines Day.

Everyone in the guild was giving each other presents.

Mirajane had decorated the Guild, pink and red lights were surrounding the guild. It was a beautiful day.

Mira gave people cake. Happy was giving a fish with a ribbon around it to Carla. Gajeel gave Levy and rectangle present, book. Juvia was telling Gray how much she loves him and Gray's face was red. Erza was looking outside with a box of cake that was sent to her. Lucy gave people chocolates, she gave happy fish, and PantherLily kiwi. He loves his Kiwis.

The only person that was receiving and not giving was Natsu.

He looked confused.

"Hey Natsu, you didn't forget that today was Valentines Day did you?" Mira asked him.

"Nope. I didn't forget." Natsu said.

"Are you going to give anything to Lucy?" Mira asked.

Natsu looked at Lucy and back to Mira, "Why would I give Lucy something for Valentines Day?" He said it loud enough for the whole guild to hear. Some people even looked at Lucy when they heard what Natsu said. Lucy felt uneasy but kept going through her day.

~Time Skip~

It was the first of March and Lucy payed her rent.

She walked to the guild and sat down.

*sigh* 

"What's wrong Lucy?" A worried Mira asked.

"I don't know. Something feels like its missing. Its been like this for some days now, maybe even weeks." Lucy explained with hand motions.

"I hope you find it soon." Mira said to the blonde.

"Yah, me too." Lucy said.

~Time Skip~

This was the day that Lucy recovered what she lost but gained more.

It was now March 14 or what the guild celebrates. 

Pi Day, 3.14

Different events were spread around, every member was there but one...

Natsu Dragneel

Lucy saw that he wasn't there and asked Happy about it.

"Happy, where's Natsu?" She asked the blue exceed.

"I don't know, he told me to go ahead." After he says this, the guild's doors was kicked opened.

"Lucy!" Natsu yelled.

Everyone looked his way. The only thing they saw was a shadowy figure by the guild door, things were around the main figure. Something that looked like a bear, some stuff was floating above the main figure, and it had other various things in its hand.

"Lucy!" Now you could see Natsu. He had a huge teddy bear, balloons, candy, flowers, and other items.

"Natsu?" Lucy said when she looked at everything that he had on his hands.

"Happy White Day!" Natsu said with his grin.

"White Day?" Lucy asked. Everyone else was also confused.

"YAH! White Day. Here you go." Natsu said with a smile.

Mira looked up this White Day. Then she read it.

"White Day is a day where the guy repays the girl for what she gave him on Valentines day. White day is also one month after Valentines Day."

"Natsu, we don't celebrate White Day." Lucy said.

"Sorry, I saw it and wanted to try it." Natsu said and rubbed his neck.

Lucy smiled at the big idiot. "It's okay, Who are you giving all that stuff to?" Lucy asked.

Natsu walked up to Lucy and gave her everything. "It's for Luce." He says.

People were smiling at the scene. "Thank you Natsu." Lucy said.

The party started once again but Natsu forgot to give Lucy something.

"Lucy. I still need to give you something." Natsu told the blonde.

Lucy had a look of disbelieve, "More?" Natsu just smiled.

"Turn around." Natsu said and she did.

Natsu put a necklace around her neck. 

Well, it was more of a dog collar.

Words were written on it.

"Property of Natsu Dragneel." Lucy read it out loud.

She was now blushing and she was blushing hard.

"Don't take that off, you're mine." Natsu said seriously.

"Okay. I won't." Lucy said and hugged Natsu.

" I love you Luce." Natsu told her.

"I love you too." Lucy said.

"Best White Day ever." Natsu said.

Lucy laughed at his comment, "Natsu you idiot."