A mess

Lucy Heartfilia was a rich girl that was always inside her house. She wasn't allowed to leave. Her father wouldn't let her leave no matter how much she begged. She looked like the cuties animal alive yet he wouldn't.

On the other hand...

Natsu Dragneel was a rich guy that would go anywhere he wanted. He was always with his friends. He went from place to place and explored to his heart content. His father was happy with all the friends he had. He could tell who was a really friend and who wasn't. No one was worried about this guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy always followed her father. When her father announced she was getting married, she agreed. She didn't refuse, she didn't argue. She was train to be the perfect wife.

When Natsu's father told him that he was getting married to someone, he started to yell.

"What do you mean married! I don't even like anybody!" Natsu yelled and Igneel tried to calm him down, calmly at first.

"Natsu, we already made the contract. His daughter agreed to it." Igneel told Natsu. "I don't care if she agreed! I'm not going with this!" Natsu yelled.

His father looked serious, "Natsu stop acting like a spoil brat and do this one thing!" Igneel screamed at Natsu. Natsu didn't say anything, he just left.

~Thee Time Skip~

Lucy was excited, she was allowed to go out. Yup, her first day of school... ever.

She had a smile on her face while walking to her school. Of course she was offered a ride, that she refused, her bodyguard was behind her. She had her uniform on.

She made it to school, she saw a bunch of cars, students, teachers, backpacks, and buildings. It reminded her of her home. She turned around and told her bodyguard that she was alright for now. He nodded and left.

Lucy was walking and bumped into someone's back. She blinked her eyes a couple times and looked up. She saw a guy with metal piercings and black hair. "Watch where you're going?" He told her. Lucy didn't say anything but just kept looking at him. The guy was confused.

"Gajeel!" was screamed to the guy. He looked at the direction. "Oh, hey Shrimp."

"Don't call me that! Who is this?" A blue headed girl asked.

"That's Bunny Girl." Gajeel said.

"Bunny Girl?..." Lucy said.

"Don't call people random-" "I-I like it." Levy was interrupted by Lucy.

"Ehh?" Levy said.

"See Shrimp, she doesn't have a problem with it. Hmm... I haven't seen you, you must be new Bunny Girl." Gajeel said eyeing Lucy.

"Yup, it's my first day of school and I'm excited. And my real name is Lucy Heartfilia." Lucy said.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail Lucy. You're going to have fun here. I'm Levy Mcgarden." Levy said.

"Thanks Levy. I need to go to office so I can get information about this school." Lucy said and started to walk off.

"Okay, bye Lucy." Levy said and Gajeel just stared.

~Thee Time skip~

"Hello, my name is Lucy Heartfilia. It's nice to meet you all." Lucy introduced herself to the class.

"Thank you Lucy, you can sit next to...the guy in the back with pink hair." The teacher directed her.

"Okay." Lucy simply said. She walked to the back of the class and looked at the guy. She was curious.