author's note/casting.

We thought love was something we weren't meant to find.
Song: August by Flipturn

Hi everyone! Welcome!

I know a lot of you have read my one-shot collection, Touched, and have been following Rough from the beginning. Originally, it was just supposed to be a golfrry, smut-filled one-shot but I inadvertently left it with an option to continue and I got a lot of feedback asking to keep going with the story. Eventually, it became much bigger than a one-shot and I developed characters that I absolutely fell in love with so I felt that I needed to remove it from Touched and do it justice. So here we are Rough, a.k.a. Golfrry, a short story. I hope you love the characters just as much as I do.

Now for the warnings. If you've read Touched, you know I write smut and I like to push boundaries. This book is no exception. There will be smut in a lot of the chapters, especially at the beginning. This book contains very mature content including language, mild drug and alcohol use, rough consensual sex, oral sex, masturbation, and various kinks including but not limited to BDSM, degrading, and orgasm withholding/edging. The main kink is degradation and this is carried throughout the book. Consent is always obtained multiple times but this may be triggering to some.

A lot of my writing is driven by music so there is also a playlist that goes along with the story. It's a super eclectic mix of classic rock, indie rock, and some great smut songs. Check it out if you'd like!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2GBfQ72NKGvBzwuagYG2A6?si=_bo4pgJwQ3OjTkWLt6muoA

As always, thank you so much for your support. Your reads, votes, comments, follows, retweets, and words of encouragement mean everything to me.

Also, check out my Twitter if you'd like for sneak peeks, mood boards, and other random fun stuff! Find me at snflwrmelodies

So, if you're ready to have some fun (and maybe shed a few tears), lets meet the characters!

Cast

Casting is short for this one. The main focus is on the relationship between Harry and the MC so those are the only two characters that have face claims, besides Harry's fur baby. All other characters have very minor roles so feel free to imagine them however you'd like.

Also, the MC does have a real name which eventually will be revealed. Because this book started as a one-shot and none of my one-shot MCs have names, she didn't have a name at first either. But starting in Chapter 2, there is a clue to her name in every chapter. Like a fun little guessing game :)

Harry Styles as himself, 24 years old

Sydney Sweeney as "Princess," 22 years old

Tank as Stella, 3 years old

So, without further ado, here she is. Rough.