Chapter 7

The next day I was contemplating on skipping school. But even if I did do that I would still have detention the next day. Seriously though. A full two weeks? That's just to much in my opinion. Don't I at least get a warning first?

I suddenly felt someone wrap there arm around my shoulder making me glance over only to see that blonde girl from before. She's the one who calmed everyone down. What day is it today? Thursday! That's right I'm supposed to... hang out with...

"So about today! I figured maybe after school we could-"

"I'm sorry."

"Eh?"

"I'm really sorry but I can't hang out with you today."

"But- today's Thursday. Thursdays are my..."

"I know. But something happened yesterday-"

"HUH?! Don't tell me you have fallen head over heels for winter and now you don't want to date me or the others?!"

"No no no that's not it. I plan on going out with all of you I just- I have detention for two weeks." She began to laugh making me pout.

"Detention? What kind of excuse is that? Look if you don't want to go out with me all you have to do is-"

"IM NOT LYING! I really do have detention! Moreover why should I even go out with someone like you anyway? I mean yeah you stopped a bunch of girls from ripping each other apart but I don't even know your name for crying out loud!"

"My name? It's sky. And to be fair I have had my eye on you since the first day of school. I wanted to talk to you but never got the courage to do so. That is until I saw a group of people fighting over you and so I figured I'd just- well you know the rest. But detention? Nobody gets detention here. I mean just last semester some kid put someone in the hospital and all they did was give him a slap on the wrist. This school isn't exactly normal you know. So forgive me if I find it hard to believe that someone of your status actually got detention."

"It's true! Ugh whatever! I'm done explaining myself to you."

"Ah wait! Detention isn't forever if you do somehow have it! So meet me at our local cafe once your done!"

Tsk. How annoying. If I wasn't getting paid for this I'd totally ditch her.

Entering the student council room I saw Lucy filling out some paperwork as she looked up.

"I'm surprised you where able to get all that paint out."

"Please, my dads a professional when it comes to stain removal!" It's true. He had created his own brand of stain removal because he hated the ones the store had. I'm not sure how he made it but it works like a charm.

Picking the furthest chair away from her I sit down while pulling out my book.

"No reading allowed unless it's homework."

Ugh. I have no homework. I finished it all last night.

"Well what else am I supposed to do? I have no homework."

"Please. Save that excuse for someone who cares. You have no homework? That's the oldest trick in the book."

"It's the truth! Surly you have access to my records Ms future principal. If you'd take a look at them you can see how exceptional I am at everything. In fact your uncle practically begged me to stay at this stupid school!" I have had it with people not believing me.

I watched as she stood up walked into a closet then came back out with a tan file in hand.

"Lea ocean Lake. Age 14, grades from recent schooling.... Hmph. So it seems. Tell me though why has my uncle begged you to stay at our school?"

She looked intrigued as she put the file down and looked at me. Should I really tell her? I mean there's no harm in telling her since she is the rightful owner of this school.

So I told her everything.

"I see. You being here might just make a difference, I mean you did get Lexa of all people to wear her school uniform. But that doesn't mean I'll just let things slide on by. Seeing you with your dirty uniform on really pissed me off."

It grew quiet after that. Ugh I'm so bored! I jumped as Lucy suddenly planted a stack of papers next to me making my eyes widen.

"We'll miss model student. Seeing as there's nothing for you to do how about helping me out with these papers?"

Unkown pov
Finally! I have her all to myself! God she's cute when she's mad just look at her face. Honestly she made it to easy. By the end of this week I'll make her forget all about those pesky delinquents.

Authors note
Welp now you know who the Unkown person is. And for those of you who still didn't catch on It's Lucy. She's been watching this entire time 😏