Misaki Oyama vs Yami Oyama

My heart stopped when I turned the corner, (it hurts..my heart...it hurts..) this thought paced through my mind as I gripped the cloth covering the area around my heart.
   "F...fath..er?.." I stuttered out, not being able to form complete words without stuttering. "w...wh..y...a..are.."
   The demon stopped eating the guts out of the human on the floor and turned its head to the point you could hear the crack of the neck bone, took a moment to just stare, then smiled impurely.
   "Hello Misaki, my beloved daughter" The demon cracked its neck back to how it should be and got up to face me, "It's been so long since we've last seen each other, why don't you give your d-"
   He stopped talking when I put my hand on my blade and drew it from it's holder. I could taste the anger boiling in him but I wouldn't back down no matter how angry he may be at me. I took a sharp breath in and a slow breath out.
    "W..what's that...is it fake?"
    "Not at all, I know you're going to ask so yes, I did join the Demon Slayer Corps despite what you've told me all my life" my hands gripped the handle hilt of my sword, to stop the trembling of my body.
    "You went behind my back...well, doesn't matter to me right now, if you kill me...you'll be an orphan," he grabbed the body he had just been eating out of and help it up, causing one of the organs inside to fall out the hole that was its stomach, blood dripped from the head that was covered by hair the despite that...I knew who it was..
   "M..moth...ther?" I whimpered as my throat became tight and tears filled my eyes. (My mother, the woman who took care of me my whole life and loved me so much to make up for the love the other parent wouldn't give me, was now displayed in front of me with her stomach eaten open by my own...father..)
   Anger filled my body as I suddenly made a fast movement with my sword towards my father. I thought I was fast enough but I was smacked to the wall by one of his tentacles. My father could extend tentacles from his body and use them to his own will.
   *Epic fight scene where its just Misaki slashing her father and he's blocking it but still getting cut*
   With my heart beating the fastest it ever has in my life time and the mixer of both sweat, tears, and blood covering my face, I found a moment where the demon's neck was exposed and I took the moment I had to move in as fast as I could to slash it.
   "You really thought you could cut off my head that easily Misaki? Why would you try cutting off your father's head in the first place?" Father said mockingly, acting like the blade is not stuck in his neck at the moment. I made a meat cutting motion with my blade and before I could react and move out the way, Father used one of his tentacles to pierce through my stomach and pin me to the ceiling.
   Blood came out of my mouth every time I coughed and mixed with my tears as they fell to the ground, my body made a hiccuping and coughing noises as I hung from the ceiling, clawing at the thing penetrating my stomach, trying to pull it out but obviously failing to do so.
   "Stop crying dear, you're making your father feel bad for what he's done when it's not his fault, I had no choice" He walked underneath me and looked up so we could look eye to eye, "Did you forget that I thrive when my victims feel and express strong emotions like the ones you're feeling right now? They help me become stronger than usual!!...aw~..don't look at me like that.."
   My head became really fuzzy and I could barely think, maybe it's from how hard it's becoming to breathe but I reach out my hand and say something with the last bit of energy I have left.
   "J..just..wait...ass...hole.." and my mind becomes blank.
   *Switch of POV, third person*
   Yami stands there, smirking at Misaki's corpse that hangs from the ceiling, limbs swaying for a while before they stop, once they stop, suddenly..
  *Thud*
   "Eh?...What happened?.." Yami fell to the ground suddenly and looked at his limbs, "HUH? What happened?! Why are my limbs severed from my body? And why can't I regenerate?" 
   With the disconnections of his limbs, Yami's tentacle escaped Misaki's body and she came down with it too, but there was no thud because of the strings that formed a basket for her to fall in.
   "ShitshitshitshitSHIT! I'm not regenerating.."
   "Don't be mad papa, it's an early birthday present!"
   "Early..birthday present?.."
   "Yeah! From your favorite daughter(s)!!"
   Yami looked to where Misaki had fallen and she was not there, but who was there was Mika.
   "Do you know what it is, papa? It's Wisteria Poison! Misaki helps out Shinobu at the Butterfly Mansion when she can so she probably borrowed some! Knowing Misaki, she most likely smeared her sword in it, it's probably gonna wear off in a while but for now you can't move and can't regenerate fufu!!"
   *Yami regenerates and gets up, surprising Mika*
   "AH! You got up faster than I expected, well then, try me fuckhole."
   *Insert another long and epik fight scene where both of them get badly hurt, either from burns, slashes/stabbings, or being thrown against the wall multiple times*
   (Do it Mika...I give you permission..use the breathing Mika..)
   *Switch of POV, Mika  POV*
   "..Demon Breathing Forth Form..No Escape"
   *Insert more epic fighting because I'm lazy and don't know how to write fighting scenes, she's using one of the breathing called "Forth Form: No Escape" and basically it's her moving super fast around her opponent and creating strings at will cut off the limbs of the opponent after she cuts of the head so just like, imagine it*
   (His head, it's off..isn't it kind of off that a demon killed a demon with a sword that is designed to kill demons? Hehe..say that 5 times fast.)
   I sheath my sword in the way that Misaki always does, she's kinda known for it (Misaki would always throw her sword in the air in this moon shape and when she caught it, she would swing it to her right and then back into its Saya)
   I heard papa coughing but I didn't turn around, I didn't feel bad for decapitating him, did he genuinely feel bad for stabbing his own daughter through the stomach and pinning her to the ceiling? Probably not.
   "Mika..Misaki.." He whimpered out, and just to please the man I turned around to face him, he smiled at me even though I was looking at him with probably the most evil and "What do you want." face he's ever seen, "Hehe..look at you...I know it's..late to say this and it probably doesn't matter after all I've done...but I love you two, Mika...Misaki..and in the afterlife...I'll continue to make up for the love I never gave you as your father...I know for a fact you will not and most likely never forgive me and that's fine..I've been horrible..but please..just this once.." He moved his eyes to look at the disconnected arm, gesturing to me to go to it.
  I walked over and layed down enough so he could put his hand on my head, "You put up a good fight.." He said, somehow able to still control his hand and patted my head, "I'm proud..you've grown up so much...keep doing what you're doing..keep on fighting hard, but also dance gracefully like your mother..."
   Whatever he said I could not hear because I had fallen asleep right there and then as he patted my head while talking.
    *Switch of POV, Misaki POV*
     I woke up and was told that when the Kakushi checked the building we were in, I was asleep on the floor and my stomach hole was gone. I was almost completely ok except for some scratches and small(er) stab wounds. I remember that..that was the first time..my father ever showed affection toward me..

Author note: Oh my Lord this took me a while (Three days I think-), I'm really bad at writing fight scenes I'm sorry, I also got really tired near the end and didn't know what to write but I wanted to try writing because their fight is the main fight in this fanmade arc and it also helps start some of Misaki and Mika's character development and some insight into both of their backstories and why they dislike their father, one last also, angst that ends in a little fluff. Despite all the pain I went through writing this and how much I hate it, it was quite fun writing, pushing my boundaries in something I'm not really experienced in. I hope you enjoyed this (I don't know how to end author note's)
~
   Date and Time of Finishing: February 24th, 2022 @ 1:14 pm
~
~
~
Extra: Arc cover drawing/manga cover drawing!

 I hope you enjoyed this (I don't know how to end author note's)~   Date and Time of Finishing: February 24th, 2022 @ 1:14 pm ~~~Extra: Arc cover drawing/manga cover drawing!