Noah List #1: Do not Compare Every Single Boy with Him

Noah List #1

What did I, Ellie Graham, do to be in the situation I am right now? Let me tell you what I am currently busy with in my entire sixteen years of living.

First, I am not the kind of girl who dances with a short blue skirt and matching pompoms. Second, I am not one of those oogly math geeks you see in the hallway. Third, I am certainly not a hobo chic who stays at the corner of a room and inhale all those drugs there are.

I am - I really hate to admit it - the kind of girl who simply live my life trying to blend in the background. But hell, it seems that I can't. Thanks to the one and only Noah Wolff.

Who is Noah Lennon Wolff?

He's just the basketball team captain and the school's "wonder boy". Who wouldn't love Noah? He's smart, hot, sexy, dreamy and undeniably kind. To me, he's quite the jerk that I have recently found out.

"This is my favorite shirt! Do you know how much trouble I went through just to get this?" He yells, pointing at his trademark yinyang printed shirt with a cute red stain now painting its purity.

"And so? You could just buy a new one. It's about time you change it anyway." I reply.

"Ellie, I love this shirt and you know it!"

You see, I am sweet Ellie to him. The girl who everyone assumes is his girlfriend due to the recent closure we had. It started with a small crush until we finally spent summer together in a camp in Oregon. Little did everyone know that I assume along with them. He only has his eyes set on one girl. I'm like his flavor of the day just like every other girl he's with everyday.

"You're impossible!" I yell back.

"Guys, I think that's enough." Jane, his sister and also my best friend says, pulling us apart.

"Jane," He warns his sister.

I sigh heavily and cross my arms over my chest. "Fine, then I'll wash your 'shirt'."

Jane glares at me. "Elle! You won't wash his shirt. He can do it, isn't that right Noa- Why are you taking your shirt off?"

Noah smiles and completely pulls his shirt off. "She's going to wash it." He tosses the shirt at me while he left to go to the locker room for a new one.

I bet the whole cafeteria's swooning over his back muscles and those set of abs he has.

"Ellie, you won't do it, will you?" Jane asks.

"Jane, you know how much I love your dickhead of a brother. Therefore, I will wash his shirt." I say, half - mocking her.

"Yeah, and don't even try to sniff it because that's so gross." She says, making a face.

"I will sniff it like it's my drug." I send her an innocent smile.

"I hate it when you do that." She says. "Anyway, have you heard about that new rumor about you and my brother?" She asks.

I instantly snapped out of my dreams about Noah's shirt and look at Jane. "What? Is it about me being the school's biggest slut all because Noah carried my books earlier today?"

Jane smirks, "Nope. It's about how you are so desperate that you will attack Noah anytime."

I slam my fists on the table making the girls beside us eye me weirdly. "No way. I swear, those girls are over the top now. Am I desperate?"

"No. Well except now that you're practically clutching my brother's shirt as if your life depended on it." Jane says.

I detach the white fabric from my body and stuff it inside my bag. "Jane, how long have I been crushing on Noah?"