𝗖𝗵. 𝟬𝟲

"No kissing

"No kissing."

After time-leaping once again, Takemichi found himself in a Karaoke. There was a half-naked, blonde girl sitting on top of him. Then he realized, his face went red and he started panicking.

'No kissing? What else is on the menu then?!'

Luckily, the phone started ringing and the blonde girl got up to answer it. "Hello? Yes, I'd like a thirty minute long extension."

The male quickly took the chance to get up and run away.

"Would you like a drink?" The girl asked. She looked around to see no one in the room. "Huh..?"

...

"AHHHHHH!!!"
'What the hell? What's going on?! My previous life has completely changed!' Takemichi thought as he ran through the streets, panting. 'I never thought an eternal virgin like myself would end up in a karaoke with a cute girl like her!'
"I can never tell Hina about this!"

"Never tell me about what?"

The boy felt himself getting dragged down by his collar.

"AHHH! HINA! W-why are you here? Y/n? You're here, too?"
"I'm going home from cram school. I happened to meet Y/n-chan on the way and she's escorting me back home. What are you doing here?"

Hina went up close to his face and started at him for a little while you stood there with dotted eyes. 'Oh, are they gonna fight? I don't know how to deal with couples fighting..'

"Takemichi-kun, you've been acting weird lately!" Hina pouted.
"Huh?"
"The night we went to watch the fireworks, you panicked and went back home. And at school, you've been acting cold with me, but right now you have a gentle expression."
'Ah, I see,' Takemichi thought. 'It was the past me here before I went back to the present.'
'Oh,' you thought. 'Is this because of his time-leaping powers?'

Takemichi seemed to notice you thinking. His eyes widened, realizing that you knew his secret. He caught your attention and tried giving you a look to not tell Hina. You quickly gave him a soft smile, meaning his secret's safe with you.

RING RING

"Uh, hello..?" Takemichi answered his phone. "Right now I'm.. huh? Right now is a bad ti-.. uh, Y/n-chan, Hina. Draken-kun wants me to meet up with him for a while. He said Y/n should come along if she was with me, too."

"We'll come along," you two girls both said in unison.
"Seriously..?"

。。。

The walk to Musashi Shrine was kind of awkward. You were silent while the two couple lovingly talked to each other. You were definitely the third wheel. Fortunately, you all finally arrived at Musashi Shrine and saw lots of motorcycles coming your way.

"You sure this is the right place?" Hina asked, nervously.
"Y-yeah," Takemichi responded to his girlfriend.
"What scary people."
"I-it's okay.. because I'm here."
"It's alright," you grinned. "I'll protect you two!"
"Th-thank you, Y/n," Takemichi sweat-dropped. "You're always protecting me, haha..."

"OI!" One of the gang members yelled at you three. "This isn't a fucking exhibition, get the fuck out of here!"

Two more gang members came towards you guys. "The fuck you want, shit-licker? Get the fuck out of here!" "I'll kill you, retard!"
"I was told to come here!" Takemichi defended himself. The guy grabbed his collar.
"This is Toman's meeting place! Who the fuck told you to come here?"

You grabbed his hand harshly and glared at him. "Let go of him."
"Huh? You want a piece of me, little girl?"

A silvered-haired male saw the commotion and headed towards it. "Huh? Are you two Y/n and Takemicchi?"
"Yes," you answered. "Tell this guy to stop threatening Michi!"
"The hell you threatening the president's guests for?" He glared at the guy.
"I-I'm sorry!" He backed away and walked off quickly.
"Follow me," the boy smiled at you.

"Yo, Takemicchi! Y/n-chin~!" Mikey saw you guys and waved. "I'm glad you're free right now, Y/n! Sorry for calling you two all of a sudden."

He walked towards you and grabbed your hand softly. "How are you, Y/n-chin?"
"I'm good, thanks," you gave him a soft smile.
"Mitsuya, this is Y/n-chin! Isn't she pretty?"
"Huh?" The boy's cheeks reddened a tiny bit. "Y-yeah.. but why do you possess a sword..?"
"O-oh, uh!" You let out a nervous laugh. "You know, because I just like carrying it, you know? It makes me feel cool."
"Oh.."

"The hell you bring your wifey here for?" Draken asked Takemichi.
"Sorry!" Takemichi apologized. "I didn't know it was gonna be like this."
"Sorry about before, Hina. I was threatening you to test Takemicchi."
"Oh, no it's alright!"
"Oi, Emma!" Draken called out. "This is Takemicchi's girlfriend, so make sure to protect her."

A cute blonde-haired girl came towards them. "Got it~!" She looked at them only to realize Takemichi is the guy from the karaoke.

"Oh! Hey, lil coward!♡"