01

"Who am i, who i'll be.. da ra ra" Mark was mumbling to himself as he strained his guitar, hoping she will walk through the door any second. 

"1...2... 3" She barges in.

"What were you singing? I could hear you from a mile away," she pouts then takes a seat on Marks beanbag "I didn't even get to finish my ramen! Renjun stole it while i was trying to listen to you sing through the door! so it's your fault. Why do you sing so good ?"

"Come on, Soojin! Don't be like that," Mark tries to comfort her, she backs away "Do you wanna hear it again?" She nods.

"It's my question, many questions

사람들이 바라본 난 누구야 " Soojin looks at him in awe

"Who am I? Who I'll be?

da ra ra dun dun dun dun... I haven't figured out that ending part yet and that's all i got"

She jumps up from her seat. "Mark, that is so good WHAT!?!?!" She laughs while seeing his cheeks go bright red. "Hahaha, so what song are you thinking of performing at the talent quest next week?"

"I really have no idea... but i need your opinion on something"

"Yes, anything"

"Do i look better with my guitar this way" He struggles to turn his guitar the opposite way "Or this way?" Soojin blinks at him in disbelief.

"Mark, are you sick???" She touches his forehead with her palm, then his cheeks with both her hands. "Why are you being so stupid?" Mark rolls his eyes.

"Jinnieeeee, I really need it"

"Okay! first of all, they look exactly the same" She takes a sigh before continuing "Second of all, i don't care"

"Seriously, Soojin! Okay so i'm just going to say it" He angrily says while raising his eyebrows.

"Okay."

"This girl said i looked really cute when i was playing my guitar at practice earlier today and I don't remember how my guitar was placed when i was playing so I want, from a girls perspective that is, to know which side of the guitar looks better on me" Soojin is speechless " So?" Mark eagerly wanting an answer

"Well, i really don't see a difference Mark. But if you're that desperate, I think the guitar on your right side looks better but when you play guitar, it really doesn't depend on that right? don't you have to play with the guitar on your dominant side?"

"My right or yours?" Mark slowly said trying not to irritate Soojin too much.

"UGH! MARK! I'M JUST GOING TO MAKE MYSELF ANOTHER RAMEN! I'M STARVING RIGHT NOW" She storms out of the room not even bothering to look back.

"Why is she so angry?" Mark says to himself as the door slams shut. He continues to strum his guitar mumbling lyrics hearing Renjun and Soojin bicker from the all the way from the kitchen.

______________

"Give it back! Or else i'm going to tell Mark that you stole his slice of watermelon yesterday!" Renjun lets go of the ramen packet and slowly backs away. Soojin is satisfied. "You already took my first one why do you wanna take my second one? "

"Geez, what put you in such a bad mood?" Renjun exclaims while taking his phone out of his pocket. He gasped as soon as he unlocks it "SOOJIN?! DID U KNOW IT'S PICTURE DAY TOMORROW?"

She looks at renjun, her ramen packet fell to the ground "SHUT UP, WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME?" She crosses her arms and lets out a sigh "ahhhh! Renjun, this isn't happening! I need to know at least a week in advance"