CHAPTER 18: It's Never Really Over

Alex POV:
When Alex continues to dodge Dre

I ran so fast out the class room, didn't look back for nothing. I finally came to a stop at the corner, and stormed into the boys bathroom, locked the door and caught my breath and leaned my whole body on the door until I was sunken to the floor, I was baffled on what the fuck just happened, and for the first time me Alex Jeong couldn't rap my head around any of it. I can't believe Dre just did that shit, he knows about me and Devin. But at the same time I couldn't be mad at him all the way. Back there I was being a hypocrite because the truth is he might have kissed me but i kissed him back as well.

All the blame can't be placed on him, I just got mad because I was enjoying all of it, and in that moment I didn't give a damn about anything, worst of all Devin didn't even cross my mind while I was kissing him. Once I realized this I knew that I was utterly fucked and I need to stay the hell a way from Dre for awhile. Otherwise I knew some other shit would pop off again, and lord knows I don't want that. Or do I......,wait what the fuck am I saying, there's no way. Ahhh I just need to not think on it too much, and focus, on my friends, school, and Devin.

I really enjoyed my date with Devin the other night, I could sense their could be something there, but there's just something holding me back from putting my whole heart into building this relationship. But i don't know what it is, but im going to try to drive around it, and trying to make this work with Devin. When I heard the third bell ring I figured that I probably should go to class, I made my way out the boys bathroom, and walked to my 4th period class, which was Bio, I made it just before Mr. Bronco could shut the door in my face and others who were late.

Once I got to my row, I took a deep breath, walked a long to my desk and finally relaxed in my seat. I said hey to my lab partner lily, and tried to keep my brain intact for the rest of the class, 45 min past by and it was time for lunch. I packed up all my stuff and ran out the class. I knew today lunch was a no go, since Dres going to be there, so one I got in the hall I bolted to the outside exit to the schools parking lot. But it my dismay, I was all out of luck. Right in front of me, blocking the the exit doors was Dre.

"So you deadass bouta run from me like that" I looked at Dre with a duh expression. Dre I'm not going to play with you right now, because I told what had to be done. I pointed arrows between him and me " This you and me, can't happened, what more can I say for you to get that. "Don't lie to me Alex, untouched saying something but your actions ain't adding up". After he said that he closed the gap that remained between us, and grabbed both my hands. Once he did that I felt at ease for a moment, but quickly came back to reality, I took a glance around to see if anyone saw us, or was watching us from a far. So far we're clear. All I know is me and Dre can't happen, so I'm going to keep denying it. I can't do that to Devin, especially since we just getting to know each other, and is in the stages of dating.

I snatched one of my hands from Dre's hold, and placed it on his chest. "Dre you heard, what I said before, and I wish for you to respect my wishes, to just let this silly crush you have on me be". At this point we so close and I was looking up to stare him in his mesmerizing chocolate eyes. Dre continued to remain silent, then suddenly he pulled me in for a kiss, I was shocked at first, but when his addicting lips landed on mines, it was like fireworks were exploding, and I can feel this feeling in my stomach. I couldn't resist anymore I kissed him back, the kiss ended leading to a heated make-out. Dre Hands we're itching away from my waist to hold on to my ass. And as we kissed he would squeezes them tenderly. It felt to good, I let out an moan. Then all of a sudden the fantastic sensation stopped. I was still feeling the godly sensation throughout my body, and lips, that I didn't realize my eyes were still closed, I slowly opened my eyes to see Dre just looking at me. Dre then released one of his hands that was placed on my ass, and brought it up to my throat. He then put pressure on it and said. " See baby I told you, your saying one thing but your actions, ain't adding up" when he said that with his deep husky voice I almost lost it, was it bad that he was turning me on . I just stood there bitting my abused lips from the make out. " Dre you gotta stop doing this, I'm serious. Dre then put more pressure on my neck and leaned into my ears and said "Or what I know you like this shit, look how turned on by me choking you, and handling what's mines" At this point I was moaning for that shit. " I don't care what you got going on with her, you was mine, and you always going to be mines. Now like I said that shit with her going to stop, ur ass going to dead that, you feel me".  I didn't respond so he slapped hard across my ass, so I get the point. "Yessss Dre" he then looked at me and rubbed where, he slapped my ass. "Good now let's go, we're going back to lunch"