The People's Princess (3)

When the video began only two people in the room were able to immediately recognize the voice. Those two were Prince Philip and Charles. Philip was happy when he heard his adoptive father's voice ring through the sound system. While Charles felt bitter sweet at his father figures voice. Charles thought he most likely would never recover from the death of Dickie. Prince Charles looked down at his lap when he heard his father figures last words to him again. Charles was sad that in his last moments he had been disappointed in Charles for still fooling around with Camilla when he thought it was time for him to seriously settle down for good.

When they saw the scene when Charles told Diana that the reason why he went to Gloucester was to break it off with Camilla, they couldn't help but wonder if he actually meant it at the time.

Diana didn't want to even let the thought of him actually breaking it off with Camilla enter her mind because she knew if she thought about it she might talk herself into forgiving him. Then she remembered that earlier she found out that he wore cufflinks that Camilla gave him on their honeymoon. And it looked like when he told her he broke it off it was at their wedding rehearsal so that must've meant that he either lied or couldn't restrain himself for a couple of months at most before returning to cheating on her with Camilla.

Elizabeth was shocked at her husband's speech. "Do you all feel that way?" Elizabeth asked in curiosity. When she received nothing but a few small nods from other family members and one small "yes" from Anne she turned back around to think. She didn't want them to feel like outsiders. She didn't want to be alone and have no one on the inside with her, but she knew that was the job.

Everyone, except for a select few, were almost shaking in anger and utter disappointment when they heard that Charles knew Diana was suffering and yet he couldn't care less.

On the other side of the room Camilla also couldn't care less. She was growing bored of watching the life of Diana. She thought poor her, everyone loves me but I have to be dramatic about everything even though my life is perfect she thought in Diana's voice, mocking her in her head.

*Warning: mentions of eating disorder*
Diana was shocked to see that she has the eating disorder for so long. Yes, it's already begun but that's only because she didn't want people to call her out on her wedding day for looking chubby, or even on the streets by paparazzi. She thought that it would've only been a few times and that she would've been able to stop.
*End of warning*

Philip was glad that he was able to be there to somewhat help another outsider. He knew what it felt like to be thrown into the deep end without floaties to help him survive. So he was glad to be able to help her out of the pool after she learned how to swim.

Charles was shocked that Camilla would tell Diana about their nick names for one another. They promised to keep it to themselves and that it was a sign of their love and only they could know the secret password to their love affair. It was almost as if Camilla wanted Diana to find out. If that were the case that would be an extremely cruel action that would be almost unforgivable, depending on how she tells him she feels.

Camilla smirked in satisfaction that she was able to make Diana skwirm. She didn't see the harm in it, it was only a little game. Nothing to really get too upset about.

The royal family thought it was obvious that Camilla wasn't right for the royal family due to her only caring for herself. So, they were quite glad and proud of themselves for stopping her marriage to Charles while they still could.

Diana on the other hand had the means to just walk over there and slap her hard across the face. She imagined the sensation of her hand coming in contact with Camilla's face with a slap so hard that it burned her palms. She imagined what Camilla's face would look like after, she wondered if she would try to play innocent and cry, or maybe she'd try to fight back. Either one sounded particularly good to Diana now.

Don't get her wrong, Diana wanted to do the exact same to Charles. She was just currently more upset with Camilla since she saw straight through Camilla's strategy.

Diana was glad that even if she had to get it from strangers in a crowd she still got some support and love.

The others were just glad that they finally got a more happy video with Diana in it.

Charles thought that if she looked so happy here than maybe what he did doesn't affect her that greatly in the future.

Even though there were some sad parts incorporated into the video they chose to ignore it having already commented and thought about it before.

(A/N)
Hi! I know that this is short and kind of rushed but I hope you enjoyed it anyways. BYEEEE!!!