1| Annoying little clave workers

The afterlife

*Glittergroom creates a group and adds Biscuit, Blondie, FashionQueen, AlexanderBottom, Vampirechild*

Glittergroom: Hello my dear children

Vampirechild: Dadddddd

Glittergroom: I thought it would be nice to keep you up with all the things. Also, I have to inform you to buy proper clothing for the wedding in four months. Do you understand how stressful it is not knowing if Blondie will just wear a shirt cause he thinks he is fancy but actually looks like a jerk?

Blondie: HEY!!! I heard that, you glittery Warlock.

Biscuit: I will not argue with you here, Magnus but I will make sure Jace wears a suit since he is the maid of honor.

AlexanderBottom: Magnussss, I told you not to call me that in front of everyone. Also, Jace, my almost-husband is right. You never wear anything accordingly.

FashionQueen: OMG, Magnus, you are the best. I do hope there will be lots of glitter involved. And maybe some little ducks in the front to scare "Blondie". I told you from the start. I ship you so hard. My ship is sailing and getting married now.

Blondie: Guyssss, stop bullying me. That is not nice of you. I mean Alec, you're my parabatai. You should be on my side. :(

AlexanderBottom: You're my parabatai, not the love of my life. Don't try to compare yourself to the Glittergroom. It will just make you more depressed.

Vampirechild: I am so excited to see my dads getting married. I am euphoric. I feel like going out into the sun and dying. I feel so happy

Glittergroom: Actually Sara, that does sound like you might be mentally unstable.

Vampirechild: It is Simon, not Sara.

AlexanderBottom: At this point, we are all just mentally distraught and broken. After everything, we should take a break. Babe, can we go to the beach? 

Glittergroom: Of course, my dear Alexander. Which continent would you prefer? Also, we should pack some sunscreen and clothes. I don't want you to be mistaken for burnt Lilith on our wedding day. You know how your skin doesn't react so nicely to the exposed sun.

FashionQueen: Omg that is just the most beautiful interaction. Ahhhh Malec for the win!!!!

Blondie: I am concerned too about Clary. We should be your Number 1 ship.

Biscuit: Jace, yesterday I asked for your jacket because it was freezing and you just said: "Why? I don't wanna freeze too. Get your own jacket." That is literally nothing compared to Magnus' concern. I love you though

Blondie: Love you too babe

Vampirechild: Nothing can compare to my parents. They are the best.

AlexanderBottom:  I am not your father, Sarah. But I would love to see Cuba, Magnus.

Vampirechild: IT IS SIMON, Daddy ;)

Glittergroom: I think you've got it all wrong, Vampire. He is not a daddy, hint: his username! Of course, just tell me and we will be on our way.

Blondie: I always knew Alec likes the bottom bunk beds. He always made me sleep on the top ones.

*AlexanderBottom leaves the groupchat*

Glittergroom: Great, now he is being grumpy and I have to make him cheer up again. See you soon, my skills will be tested.

*Glittergroom leaves the groupchat*

Vampirechild: I am glad, I don't live with them. Poor cats

Blondie: What have I done this time? Is it always my fault? :(

Biscuit: Babe, you just always misunderstood whatever we say :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surpriseeeee, this is something completely different. I hope you like it. Please vote and comment for ideas and I will be back soon x