003

The Interview!

"Excuse me, You did what?"

The sounds of shuffling papers inside the room stopped, The caller adjusted his phone to the other side of his ear to hear the detective better.

"I changed my identity, temporary"

The voice of [name] popped on the other side.

"Theres a small chance that the manager or the staff members know about my job and title. They might reject me, making my job harder. Besides, I'm not risking my whole information just to satisfy your cravings about the Plex."

The caller ignored the last part of [name]'s explanation. He ruffled his dyed hair, His golden eyes staring at the papers sprawled on the wooden desk.

"And how are you going to do that? It will take months to make papers"

"Don't worry about it. I already have it covered"

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Mrs Madden? Mr Squalor is looking for you"

A young woman with short blond hair softly said, Her blue eyes eyeing the other woman that is waiting near the office.

The other woman has [s/c] skin, Green eyes, [h/c] hair with silver streaks, is a bit tall and has a warm smile.

"Thank you, dear."

Oh, and she has an accent!

The unnamed woman entered the room. Immediately upon entering, A tall man with messy black hair greeted the woman with a warm smile. He gestured her to sit in front of his desk, Muttering a small thank you at the blonde woman who escorted 'Mrs Madden' to him.

"Thank you for coming, Mrs... Madden."

The young man gave another warm smile towards the woman. He sat in front of her, A wooden desk in between the two humans. A neat stack of papers settled near his nameplate.

Noah A. Squalor

"So, Um. You didn't specify what job you'll take?"

Mrs Madden instantly cupped her hands together, Her shiny green eyes staring at the man with hope and nervousness.

"Actually, I... I'm wondering if I can take 2-3 jobs-"

Mr Squalor looked up to her, A perplexed expression on his handsome face.

"Erm... I'm sorry to cut you off, But may I ask why?"

The green-eyed woman composed herself, A small sigh escaped her lips as she broke eye contact with the manager.

"Well, I need Money. My husband has passed away and theres no one to help us. I'm truly sorry to dump this on you. But I am desperate for a job, No one wants to hire a woman with 3 children"