004

The Moon and The Sun

Pt 1

"This is the Daycare! You can't enter since you don't have a child, So you can't meet the Day Care Attendants yet"

The blonde woman, Melissa, decided to give the newbie a tour around the plex. Children around 3-10 were running around the place, Screaming and laughing as a blond man with spikes sprouting out of his headband chased the kids.

[name] was concerned when she saw a grown man playing with the kids, Melissa did say that no adults are allowed in this place (unless they're here to drop off/pick up a child) thankfully, Melissa explained that the man is a Daycare attendant in his human form before the girl can throw hands at him.

"You'll meet him soon enough, Actually, You'll see him every day. The kids often stick weird stuff t him, Some kid even has the guts to spit at him."

The detective visibly cringed, She likes children, But she won't hesitate to throw them over the bridge once they start acting like a brat, But hey, they are children, They don't know anything.

"There are two daycare attendants, Their name is Sun and Moon. Sun often plays with the kids whenever the lights are on, But once the lights are out... His twin comes out to play. Not literally, His job is to make sure that children are asleep during nap time"

The tour guide explained, she looked at her watch. Suddenly, Her expression soured.

"Speaking of naptime, Its currently 1:29, We should leave before the-"

The lights turned off, screams of frightened children were heard underneath the two women. The stars that are stuck above glowed softly, calming the children who were afraid of the dark. The sounds of soothing melody were heard throughout the room while the older kids tried their best to calm the crying kids.

Melissa squinted her eyes, Why does she feel like something is missing? Her blue eyes travelled around the room before gasping. She was about to guide her new friend out of the door when she heard a raspy voice behind them.

"Greetings... Assistant Melissa, Why are you out of bed?"

The said woman cringed at the person behind her, Slowly turning around, the blonde woman pasted a phoney smile on her lips.

"I am not a child, Just because I'm short that doesn't mean I'm a fu... Funking child"

"Aww, No greetings? You wound me, Assistant Melissa"

'Madeline' watched as Melissa and the unknown man exchanged words. It's clear that Melissa has an obvious distaste for the man. As the two trade petty words, the girl took note of his appearance.

He looks similar to the person that was chasing the kids a few minutes ago, The only difference is the colour palette. The guy that was chasing the kids has yellow hair, Bit this guy has white hair, The former is dressed in yellow and red and has spikes as his hair accessory while the latter has blue and yellow with a nice nightcap placed on his head.

"Look, Moon. Shouldn't you be taking care of the kids? Mr Manager won't be happy if he found out that you're slacking off"

'Moon' disregard the female's warning and instead looked at the silent female beside her. His eyes widen as he scanned the person in front of him. A disturbed expression plastered on his pale face.

"...Starlight?..."

-----------------

Hehehehe, Heres our first love interest :))

Kinda short but I got excited.

Here's the FC of;

Melissa Thorn:

Criticism, questions and Suggestions go here!