𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕰𝖝𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖚𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖙

3rd person POV

"Diavolo called for a meeting at his castle

"Diavolo called for a meeting at his castle." Lucifer, the Avatar of Pride, said. "Ughhh.... Hiw troublesome. I'm not going." Belphegor, the Avatar of Sloth complained. "It's definately a no. Since he's Diavolo's loyal pet dog." Satan, the Avatar of Wrath mocked. "Satan. Also, Belphegor, it's a no for you." Lucifer said with an irk mark.

"I don't wanna g-" Mammon, the Avatar of Greed said. But just as he was about to finish his sentence, Lucifer death glared the  poor demon, making him shriek in fear. "Are you coming too?" Lucifer asked. "Hm? Oh, of course!" Hoshino Lucy, the exchange student beamed. "Okay then. Also, can someone go get Asmodeus? He's in his room." Lucifer asked. "I'll go!" Lucy volunteers. With that said, Lucy ran towards Asmodeus's room. Lucy knocked on the door.

"Who's there?" A voice asked

"Who's there?" A voice asked. "Asmo! It's me!" Lucy replied. "Oh it's you darling! You need something?" the voice asked. "Yea! We're having a meeting at the Demon Lord's Castle! We gotta go now!" Lucy replied. "Ah I see! Coming~" Asmodeus opened the door. Behind the door. it revealed a man with salmonish colored hair. "Let's go darling~" With that said, Asmodeus, the avatar of Lust dragged Lucy to the living room. "O-OI CHOTTOMATTE" Lucy shouted while getting dragged.

When they reached where the brothers are, everyone looked at the two of them. Leviathan, the avatar of Envy said "Oi Asmo! Stop dragging player 2! She looks like she's gonna pass out!" Beelzebub, the avatar of Gluttony grabbed Lucy from Asmodeus's grasp and put her on the sofa. "There you go." He then said. "Thanks Beel... Phew..." Lucy sighed. "All here. Let's go." Lucifer said. Then they went to the Demon Lord's Castle with the 'No one knows' way.

At the Demon Lord's Castle.....

"Ah! Welcome!" As they reached the Demon Lord's Castle, Diavolo, the Future Demon Lord welcomed them

"Ah! Welcome!" As they reached the Demon Lord's Castle, Diavolo, the Future Demon Lord welcomed them. Sitting around the meeting table, Barbatos, the Demon Prince's Personal Butler served everyone a cup of tea. While they were drinking the tea, three figures walked in. "Hey guys!" Lucy turned her head to the trio. "Hello Lucy." Simeon, the Archangel smiled. "Yo!" Solomon, the Sorcerer from the human world, high-fived Lucy. "I missed youuuuuuu" Luke, the Angel or, known as the 'chihuahua' hugged Lucy tightly. "I missed you too Luke" Lucy smiled while patting Luke's head. 

After that, everyone sat on their placed, and the meeting started. "So Diavolo. Why did you called for this meeting?" Lucifer asked. "We're having a new exchange student~" Diavolo answered Lucifer's question. "Oh Diavolo... This won't go well..." Lucifer facepalmed. "A NEW EXCHANGE STUDENT??? IS IT A GIRL OR BOY?? HOW OLD IS THE EXCHANGE STUDENT??? CAN I BE FRIENDS WITH THE EXCHANGE STUDENT?? EEKKKK!!!" Lucy squealed like how Mitsuri does- "Calm down- So for your questions, first it's a girl. Second, she is the same age as you. Third, you can if u want!" Diavolo answered Lucy's questions. "A GIRL?! THEN WE CAN HAVE GIRL'S SLEEPOVER, GIRL'S PARTY, GIRL'S SHOPPING DAY, GIRL'S DAY AND MANY MORE!" Lucy squealed again... "OMD CALM DOWN" Mammon tried to stop Lucy but instead got a punch in the face because Lucy was too excited and didn't noticed him. 

"OMD IM SO SORRY MAMMS" Lucy panicked while helping Mammon to get up from the floor. "......." the brothers watched while facepalmed while the others watched with shocked and terrified face.

" the brothers watched while facepalmed while the others watched with shocked and terrified face

"WH-WHERE AM I?!" a girl appears after Diavolo summoned her. "Don't worry. We're not bad guys! You're just in Devildom right now!" Diavolo said. "Wh-Why am I here...?" she asked. "You're here to be an exchange student for a year! Like me! I'm Hoshino Lucy!" Lucy replied. "A-ah hello... I'm Natashi Sashimi.. How about them...?" Natashi Sashimi, the new exchange student points at the others. Lucy then introduced them one by one to the girl. "By the way~ Sashimi is such a beautiful name for a pretty girl like you~" Asmodeus said while winking. "A-Arigatou Asmo-san!" Sashimi smiled.

"Well then that's all for today! Lucy you have to share your room with Sashimi until her room is finished." Diavolo said with an apologetic smile. "Mhm! I'm fine with that! Come on Sashi-chan!" Lucy said while grabbing Sashimi's hand and ran off. "WA- WAIT!" Sashimi shouted while getting dragged.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY YALL IM BACK WITH A NEW STORY!

CURRENTLY IM INTO THE TWST FANDOM SO I THOUGHT I COULD WRITE THIS-

AS FOR THE OTHER STORIES, I WILL BE PUTTING THEM ON HOLD FOR A WHILE SINCE IM HAVING A WRITER BLOCK :(

HOPE YALL HAVE A GREAT DAY! SAYONARAAAAA :D

[3/6/2022]

[862 words]