𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5: 𝖂𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝕿𝖔 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖁𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖓'𝖘 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝟚

3rd Person Pov

"We're done with orientation and dorm assignments?" A red head man asked. "All right, new students—let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!" He continued saying, while the students of Heartslabyul shivered and gulped in fear.

"Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever. I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me." A man with lion-like ears yawned. 

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement.
As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience." A man with glasses smiled 'kindly'.

"Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..." A beautiful man asked the others.

"Some headmage he is. Abandoning his post." A floating tablet sighed.

"Maybe he got a tummyache?" A man with white hair, red eyes and a turban asked in concerned.

"I most certainly did not." As they were talking, the door got pushed opened. "Ah, speaking of the devil." The red headed man said. "Where were you?" he continued.

"If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show for orientation. I can't believe you all didn't noticed we have lack of one student." Crowley said. He then told Lucy "You are the only one who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch over your cat."

"Grrr" Grim growled.

Lucy walked towards the dark mirror. And it started to talk.

"Remove your hallucination."

"Hm?"

"Remove the hallucination that you have on you."

"Ara~ Never knew someone could actually see through my hallucination!" 

"Wait what hallucination?" Crowley asked. Everyone was confused too, except for one.

The man with lion-like ears. He sniffed the air and smelled a scent that he didn't smelled before. 'Hm? This year's gonna be interesting." The man smirked.

"Remove the hood to show the hallucination therefore they are confused."

Lucy removed her hood slowly.

(With a fox mask on)

"I see no hallucination. Did you perhaps saw wrong?" Crowley asked.

"I never. Remove you hallucination, young one."

"Fine..." She removed her magic and the male appearance disappeared. There only left a female standing where the male was.

"EHHHH" The whole school panicked.