𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖗

3rd Person POV

'OH MY DIAVOLO IM DONE WITHT HIS SH*THEADS I WANNA LEAVEEEEEE' Lucy screamed in her head.

Lucy is currently laying on the bed, after getting framed and bullied by Sashimi and lectures by Lucifer and brothers for the nth time.

She took out her DDD and pressed on it. She phoned someone. The other side of the DDD got picked up.

"Moshi-moshi?"

"SOL"

"OW MY EARS LEMME GUESS U GOT FRAMED AGAIN"

"YUH"

"WHAT DO U NEED? POSION? TRUTH REVEALING POTION? UGLY POTION? SOUNDLESS POTION? NICE POTION?......"

"STOP- NO NEED ANY"

"EHHH THEN HOW DO I HELP"

"I WANNA LEAVE DEVILDOM! ANY RECOMMANDATIONS?"

"HM"

"PRETTT PLEASE"

"OKAY OKAY I'LL SEND YOU TO THE WORLD WHERE (......) IS IN AND I WILL PHONE HIM BOUT THIS"

"OMD RLY THANK YOU VERY MUCH DEAR SOL"

"THO YOU NEED TO TELL LORD DIAVOLO FIRST"

"OF COURSE"

"LETS MEET AT MY ROOM TMR"

"KAY"

"BYE SOL"

"BYE LU"

~The Next Day~

"I'M HERE" Lucy knocked on the door. "Come in" Solomon opened the door. "Btw Lord Dia and Barbs will come in a sec." Lucy informed. "Mhm." Solomon nodded.

"Are you leaving Lu?" Simeon asked. "Yes.. I've had enough of them.." Lucy lowered her head. "Please dont leave!!" Luke cried. "I'm sorey Luke but I had to. But you can always visit me ya know!" Lucy smiled.

~Barbatos And Diavolo's Arrival~

"Are you sure about this..?" Lord Diavolo asked. "Yes..." Lucy nodded. "Okay then..." Lord Diavolo nodded.

Lucy faced the mirror that has already been cast a opening spell by Solomon. "Thank you all... I will visit soon." Lucy didnt look back, her face is already filled with tears. "I will miss you Lucy" Luke cried. "Same with us." The others nodded with tears.

Lucy took a deep breath.

And she stepped her foot inside the mirror

And she stepped her foot inside the mirror. Once she did, her vision fades to black.

------------------------------------------------------------------IM SO SORRY ITS SHORT IM A BIT BISY THESE DAYS!!

[18/3/2022]

{331 WORDS}