Green: After The Ultimate Weapon

Con....fusion?

Green had been running. Running through a nether portal, running through a forest, chasing after the ex-king Purple, until now when he was running through a partially-destroyed village, but got abruptly frozen in his tracks.

What exactly did he see which could have such a shocking and confusing effect?

It was quite a sight.

Standing before Green were hundreds of miniature versions of himself, Purple, and his brothers (excluding Second), all staring up at him with wide eyes. He was of course staring back, eyes equally wide.

Then they all started screaming. Out of excitement? All nine hundred of them were cheering and running around excitedly, until Green finally said something.

"What."

Then they all cheered louder and became even more delighted, much to his bewilderment.

"Take me to your... leader?"

For the first time ever, he was actually having trouble speaking in and navigating a social situation. Could you really blame him though?

A fishing rod's hook caught on a nearby streetlamp, before one of the 'Green minis' used it to swing himself up there and began talking as the crowd grew silent.

"I am kind of the leader. You're probably wondering what we are, right? We're code experiments created by King Orange! Copies of you and your friends! It's nice to meet you! I'm Olive, but I was originally called Green. Is that your name too?

"Uhh..."

The tiny Green looked at him expectedly.

"...Yeah? I'm Green-"

"And you're here to help us, right?!"

"Wh-"

The crowd began cheering again.

Green raised his voice to try and speak over the crowd.

"Actually, I'm in the middle of something really important, so I can't. Sorry," Green said bluntly. He felt bad about it, but he didn't want to get their hopes up.

Silence.

Olive looked shocked, as if he couldn't believe this, then started to look anxious too. "B-but, weren't you chasing Purple? If you help us repair and protect the village from King Orange, we can help you defeat him!"

"Why can't you rebuild the village yourself?"

"Well, we could, but since we're so tiny and the village is so big, it'd take eons!"

"I'm sure you guys can handle it," Green stated absent-mindedly, peering past the village, hoping desperately to be able to catch a glimpse of Purple still, before carefully trying to step through the crowd without accidentally destroying one of the tiny guys now that they weren't running around.

Olive, whose streetlamp was now behind Green and had remained silent until now, finally spoke.

"Well then. I suppose we'll just have to kidnap you."

"Wait what.-" Green was in the process of turning around to look back at Olive when someone shot him with an arrow of slowness.

"Ow-!"

Then someone must've thrown a miniature TNT at the back of his head, because there was an explosion so hard that it knocked Green over, causing him to hit his head on the ground so hard that he must've been falling unconscious, because the world suddenly turned dark.

--

"And that's why I didn't reappear in the Animation vs. Minecraft series until the very very end of episode 30."

Green smiled at the camera, closing the book he was holding and breaking the fourth wall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a lot weirder and shorter than usual, I'm sorry XD, and that's because I actually got the idea from a joke me and one of my friends were making about how the next episode (as of February) isn't going to be about Green and Purple- it's a long story which I don't really remember most of anyway :p but I hope you enjoyed lol.