"They've Gone Too Far"

The next morning, I was woken up by the animatronic dog with his usual barking like he's threatening me. I only roll my eyes and got out under the shelves and yes, the floor had became my bed.

"Alright, alright! I'm up, you annoying bot! Gee, can you shut up for one day?" I complained and do a little bit of stretching first. I do it every morning. I need my body to stay in shape if I don't want my arms and legs to easily rip now, are we?

I groan in disbelief when the robot dog just sit on the door and wait for me. I tried to escape from him one time, that's why he's more guard up now. The one time he let his guard down is during a rainy night. It's because I hate it when the rain and wind ruined my hair. While I change my rubbish clothes to another rag, I notice that me and Mandy were suppose to have a friendly date today from my small calendar hanging on my wall.

"Scrap, I almost forgot! What am I gonna wear?!" When it comes to events Mandy always held, like spending her Christmas with me instead of the others for example is that she always take me to different places, so I'm freaking out like a girl who doesn't know how to play dress up with other dolls.

I look back at the robot dog who's eyes is still on me before I nervously asked, "Can I... get a day off at least... just today? And about the 'annoying bot' thing..." I added and struggle as I try to get the word out. I always have problems saying sorry or apologizing. It's because I was never wrong before until now. And this is the first time my 'friendly date', landed on my work rather than Sunday, where I usually get my sleep for the rest of the day.

He just stayed quiet before I fix myself immediately. "Thank you. I owe you one" I mumbled as I grab a comb and fix my hair, then open one of the boxes. It used to be a huge closet with tons of suits, but now, I only manage to save a few. After a huge glow up, I stand in front of the mirror and look as perfect as ever. Oh how much I miss walking around like a model with this suit.

Only for my smirk to disappear slowly. I used to be so confident... Things had change. Even if I go out there looking like this, no one would bother. They are just gonna make me look like a rag again. I quickly grab a handmade cloak and look back in the mirror with a small comforting smile. Still, I will make sure I had a great time with her.

"You got this, Lou. One day, your wish will come true. Just like those other dolls' wishes. Whether everyone think it's impossible..." I encourage myself before leaving with my teddy bear and diary. On my walk, I sighed in relief when no one bothers to look at me every time I wear my hood on. It would've been so awkward...

"Hello, Mr.Hood guy, sir! Nice seeing you visiting our town again! Looking ugly~" Besides Babo. He always recognize my hood, but never approach me. Maybe because I ran away from him a few times. They're really into literal naming. I just wave off and continue my way in the town as I recall the directions.

Ox had change so many things in this institute. It got me a little worried and irritated at the same time. First is my concern to the other dolls who won't stand a chance surviving the Big World. Second, the irritation of being a disorganized mayor. They could have at least painted the rooftops to different colors, but no. They put the entire institute I worked so hard to maintain cleanliness, up-side-down.

"Your name is May. You're a Fashionista/Model"

"Don't mess with the dress~"

"Your name is Penny. You're a Voice Speaker/Model"

"Everyone deserves a chance to hear other's problem!"

Oh right. Forgot to tell you, my darlings. The toy machine is still on going. And another batch has arrived this year. And yes, they stayed in their uniforms. One thing I thanked the machine for.