"Longing Perspective"

•Cynthia's POV•

I barged inside my room after dinner and scream under my pillow. I totally cocked up the last walk! I'm gonna get myself humiliated tomorrow for sure! Bloody hell, I don't even think I could sleep tonight! I mentally scream in my head and sit up, fixing my hair and look for my phone. Willa will surely do an excellent job becoming the muse this year. Again. I stood up and went to the bathroom, noticing that most of my toys are in the bathtub.

"Hmm?" I got a little confused before drying them all and put them back in their shelves. It was then till I saw my new doll, Lou. I frown a little as I hold it carefully and went back to lying down, raising it above me for a better view. I just notice how his hair was actually detailed with no mess, how his clothes have no crumples at all. I lift some of his arms and they were perfectly clean with no touch of cinders at all. His eyes are like one of mine. Sapphires and Amethyst vice versa. His smirk shows confidence and unknown happiness.

He is perfect.

"I just realize that I never look at you that much until now. I never thought that a doll like you came from the garbage junk..." I mention, smiling a little at his small shiny black shoes that are as black as my hair. "Oh Lou... please help me do my best tomorrow. I don't want to trip or even made myself look like I fool again. You don't have to do much! Just give me a sign to help me tomorrow..." I pleaded as he stare back tome lifelessly.

"A-Anything... anything at all..." My voice tone down as I pull him to my chest, feeling a little nervous that my eyes are starting to get drowsy. Unknowingly, he's hugging back. I always imagine myself talking to one of my toys ever since I was little. I never knew having one would feel so great until now. I feel that they are nothing, but collections in my room. Who knew tomorrow was a day something I was looking forward to... Lou's hair smells like lemons is the last thing I remember before I fell asleep.

The rain passed during midnight and from the minute I woke up, the sunlight was greeting me again. I slowly sit up and stretch my arms up. And just like that, my routine continues. Starting with having a bubble bath shower, then drying my hair in my vanity. I then grab my tablet and start watching some hairstyles in YouTube while waiting for my cousin to do my hair like the usual. Hmph, it's not like I can do any better than just watch...

_________________________________________________________

After what happened last night, Lou got a serious case of sore legs from all the running, a whole batch of fixing the broken toys who fell from the window, a minor sneeze attack for just discovering his allergies of cats and creating an agent impression to all of the toys he save.

But to all that, he heard his kid wish for him to help her today. Lou glanced at her concentration at the video she was watching, so he took a peek in interest. "Oh I just wish I could wear one of these hairstyles. They are just simply outstanding!" Lou heard his kid stated while looking at her tablet before he smirk.

Yes, a wish. Lou might not have powers, but that doesn't mean he ran out of creative solutions to remove Cynthia's misery. Knowing that she has a straight black hair, he is gonna be his stylist for today. A chignon style or a low rose side bun that covers her other eye should do the trick. He grab all his needs and sign some dolls for a hand.

While he was doing her hair, she mention, "Big brother, you're here! I didn't heard you open, nor close the door. And before you say something, yes, I took a bath, I clean my shoes and my room" she explained. Lou just chuckle and imitate her cousin's voice perfectly, "Is that so? Is your bag organize then?"