𝟬𝟭𝟬. 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗈𝗒𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽.

𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐒𝐓

𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐒𝐓 ...!
────── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──────
𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸
↳ ❛ GIRLFRIEND AND BOYFRIEND ❜︎
𝟬𝟭𝟬.  ╱ ╱ 🪄🪴 ˚◞𑁍゚-𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙷𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙲𝚂

  ╱ ╱ 🪄🪴 ˚◞𑁍゚-𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙷𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙲𝚂

─── ꒰ ₊˚

─── ꒰ ₊˚.┊ 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 ...! ┊‧₊˚ ꒱ ──

After the most recent article that was written about Dansby and Victoria, the two of them had more eyes on them constantly. If it wasn't friends and family asking what was going on, it was the media trying to get more news. But, nonetheless, the two were still very happy with one another.

Ever since the two of them shared their first kiss the two of them were constantly with each other. Victoria was always trying to be present at the games and if she was unable, she always made sure to watch from home and show support through text messages. The two were the definition of couple goals even though they were yet to be boyfriend and girlfriend.

Dansby liked being around Victoria. Man, he loved it. But, he didn't like the fact that she wasn't fully with him. He wanted to be her boyfriend and vice versa. The two had taken extra time in their lives to understand each other and get to know one another. Because of this, Dansby felt ready to ask her to be his girlfriend. He felt that he was ready and from the way Victoria had been, she seemed ready too.

By noon that day, Dansby had texted Victoria, asking her if she would want to go out that night. It was his off night and he remembered that Victoria had said that she wouldn't have been busy on this night from awhile back when they spoke about it. Not long after, she told him that she would love to and they made their plans.

Victoria was oblivious to the question she would be asked tonight but Dansby was nervous. He didn't want to mess this up. He knew that if he messed this up he would not be able to forgive himself. Every time he spoke to his teammates, he would always tell them how Victoria was the best girl in the world for him and they all knew that he was scared to lose her.

After some hours had passed, Dansby picked Victoria up from her apartment. Immediately, he opened the passenger side door for her. "Thank you, Angel" she replied to his kindness while giving him a quick kiss. Dansby felt like he was on top of the world. Not even a home run could compare to this.

The two conversed all throughout the car ride and when they got to the restaurant they had picked out, the conversations didn't stop there. They were infatuated with one another and every single thing the other had to say. Throughout the whole affair, the two would share small kisses and hold the others hand from across the table. It couldn't have been more dreamier.

"You know, I feel really happy when I'm with you. No feeling compares to this." Dansby confessed to Victoria. In return, he received the biggest grin from her and a shy look from Victoria. He couldn't tell when it would be the best time to ask her. The only thing he knew was the fact that it didn't feel right to ask her at the restaurant. He wanted to take her on a night walk around the stadium and ask her there.

He knew to some that the idea sounded strange. But he knew that it would be very meaningful to the both of them. Baseball meant the world to the two of them. Why not ask her in that very place? But, of course, at a time when it would just be the two of them. After coming up with this idea, his anxiety about asking her quickly diminished.

The two finished their dinner and that's when Dansby quickly paid for the two of them and lead her outside, to the car. His hand in hers as they happily walked to the car. They were both on top of the world.

"There's somewhere else that I want to take you. If that's alright." Dansby told Victoria. "Of course it's
alright, darling. As long as I'm with you, I don't care where we go." she said while pressing a kiss to his cheek and getting in the passenger side door that was being held open by Dansby.

When they had finally made it to the stadium, Victoria was beyond excited. She hasn't walked the stadium at night in awhile and this was her perfect opportunity. What made her even more excited, was the fact that she would get to experience something so calming to her with her love.

As they walked around the stadium, admiring the lights that were dazzling throughout the perfect night, Dansby decided that it was time to ask the question that he had been dying to ask ever since he laid his eyes on her the very first time on the stadium stairs.

"Vic?" he asked. He was speaking very timidly and softly which was new to Victoria. Before this, he always sounded confident every time he spoke. "Yes, dear?" she replied looking up at him with admiration in her eyes.

"Uh, W-Will you please, be my girlfriend?" he asked, stumbling over his words because of his nervousness. But, it was all worth it when he saw the way Victoria's face lit up. Almost immediately, she jumped into his arms and hid her face in the crook of his neck. "Yes. Yes. Yes." she said with the biggest smile on her face.

They were finally together. After months of dying for him to ask her that question, he finally did and she couldn't have been happier. Being Dansby Swanson's girlfriend? God, life was crazy. But, she was more than ready for anything. He made her the happiest girl in the world and she knew that she would be forever proud to say that.

 He made her the happiest girl in the world and she knew that she would be forever proud to say that

╭                                                             ╮
✎↷... 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 ✉️
→ 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 !
╰                                ╯

- hello everyone !! i'm so sorry for the
delay on this chapter. but, i hope you
enjoyed it. they're finally together!!!
also, get excited because i'm publishing
another dansby book?? get excited.

© -𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙷𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙲𝚂