pt. 7

*in the morning*

I woke up feeling tired, i sat up to see Chucky walking around my room. Bro i swear to god someone is injecting drugs in me while I'm asleep.

Chucky- we'll it's about time kid, rise and shine.

Y/n- am i high?

Chucky- no, I've been watching you all night and you haven't moved a bit. Now let's continue the conversation that we were having yesterday. Don't you wanna be free? Haven't you had enough of the bullshit your parents are giving you?

Y/n- well duhh, who wouldn't be sick of them.

Chucky- i say you kill them.

Y/n- i uhh...

Chucky pulled out a knife and placed it on my desk.

Chucky- come on kid, you're going to be free, do anything you want, if you just got rid of those bitches.

Y/n- they are ass holes, i agree with you on that one, but today is my brother's funeral, there's going to be a lot of people.

Chucky- so do it now, they're asleep, no one would hear a scream.

Y/n- i uhh ok, can i just do it at the same time?

Chucky- going for a double kill already? You've got guts kid.

Y/n- okay.

I stood up and went up to the desk, took the knife and headed downstairs as chucky followed. We went into the kitchen and Chucky picked a knife.

Chucky- this would be perfect for a first kill.

I took the knife and looked at it. You know what, i am going to kill my parents I won't regret a thing. They mean nothing to me anyway. I went to the living room where my parents were passed out like yesterday. I held the knife up to stab them as hard as i can.

Chucky- aim for the hearts.

Okay. Wait...

Y/n- which side is the heart again?

Chucky- to the left kid, what's wrong with you?

Y/n- sorry. You know what my so called parents? You've been nothing but a cold hearted bitches to me and Oliver So this is for oliver.

As i stabbed them. Blood flowed out of their bodies like a fountain. Some of their blood got on my shirt and hands. I don't feel a thing anymore. I just feel, cold hearted. Like they say like mother like daughter.
I just started laughing.

Y/n- dead ass holes🤣🤣 goshh they're dead and still look like ass holes 🤣🤣🤣 definitely not dying looking like that.

I looked at chucky as he smiled.

Chucky- congrats kid. Want to order pizza?

I smiled.(as an agreement)

*After ordered pizza*

Im cleaning the knives, so the police wouldn't find any finger prints on them. After the cleaning them i put them back in my parents chests. I changed my clothes as i put the bloody ones in the washing machine. I know I'm smart not leaving a single thing as a clue, but wait for the fun part.

*After you got the pizza*

I started eating.

Chucky- so what are you going to do now?

Y/n- wait for it.

Chucky- i mean you left no clues so that's a good start. I've been waiting for this a long time, trying to find a kid who's not a pussy.