pt. 9

*y/n pov*

I woke up to see junior asleep next to me. I got up and got dressed. After i did that i saw chucky sitting on the bed. Oh shit.

Y/n- what the hell are you doing here?!

I whisper yelled. I quickly walked over to him, picked him up and went into the closet.

Chucky- we're going on a killing spree.

Y/n- what? Why?

Chucky- to have fun, it's been days, I'm bored.

He said and opened the door.

Chucky- come on or you'll be next.

Y/n- okay, okay, Jeez.

I said as i picked him up, got some supplies and went out of the house.

Chucky- which house should we murder?

Y/n- i don't know, you tell me.

Chucky- okay, hmmm... I'm feeling the one with white roof.

Y/n- mkay, you got the knives?

I asked as he pulled out two knives from his pocket. I smirked. I knew those people, they were total bitches.

Y/n- let the party begin.

I said while running up to the house. I broke the window as chucky climbed in. I followed. There were two people in the house. I got my rope ready to tye them up. They were walking around the house so i just hit one in the head making him pass out. I did the same for the other one. I tied them up and sat them on chairs. Now we wait for them to wake up.

*30 minutes later*

The finally woke up and started screaming but their mouths were taped so i could give a shit about what were they saying. I started laughing.

Y/n- aghh look at you guys, scared of a 14 year old. You know? I used to be scared of you too when you would scream at me that my parents didn't love me, i knew that... Pretty well. How does it feel to be a victim now?

They started crying and yelling more as i looked at my knife.

Y/n- gosh i love being powerful.

I looked at chucky and he winked.

Y/n- now, let's end this shall we?

I said getting close to them. I was about to kill the woman first when i got a call from junior.

Y/n- hold on one sec.

I walked out of the room.

Y/n- hey jun jun, what's up?

Junior- y/n/n where are you?

Y/n- i went on a walk. Just to clear my head.

Junior- okay, when will you be back?

Y/n- 30 minutes max.

Junior- okay. See you in 30 then.

Y/n- bye, love you.

I said as i hung up.

Chucky- you brought your phone with you?

Y/n- yeah.

He yanked it out of my hand and threw it to the ground. Then he stabbed it with a knife.

Y/n- what are you doing?! I don't have money to buy a new one!

Chucky- it's a distraction. Tiff will buy you a new one.

Y/n- who the hell is tiff?

I asked as we went back to the room where our lovely victims were.