𝒐𝒏𝒆

Groaning to yourself, you attempted to squeeze your way through the crowded hallways, pushing past other students, while you still held on tight to your friend's hand, leading her behind you. The main hall's always busy on Tuesdays, but it's still the fastest way you can get to class.

The other halls are hard to navigate, after all, and you don't want your friend, Myung, to get lost. She's a freshman, so, she's still getting used to the campus, and you aren't the best with directions.

So that's why you're here, forcing yourself in between other students, and trying to get to class on time. Ignoring the students you had pushed, who were either annoyed or swearing you out, you managed to make it to the end of the hall, seeing where all the traffic had started.

And of course, it all started with the crowd of popular cliques who always walked way too slow, and took up the whole hallway, so you couldn't get around them.

Today it's a group of girls and guys, all surrounding one person. Oh Sangwoo.

Now, you know who he is. You have classes with him, and you see him around campus all the time. You've never spoken a word to him, though.

You don't care for him, but there is one thing you can't help but notice. And that's how people act when they're around him. It's like moths drawn to a flame.

There's something about his superficial charisma and charm, something that makes people go crazy for him. Especially the girls, always batting their eyelashes at him and flirting with him a little too aggressively, and the sight of it makes you want to vomit.

You feel nauseous as you pass by, watching girls cling onto his arms, pressing themselves against him. Gross. Get a fucking room.

"Promise me you'll never be like that, drooling over some asshole who'll never love you back." You told Myung as you continued down the hall, letting her go now that you were finally away from the crowds.

"I'll do my best." She grinned, stopping as she reached the room. This is where you two usually split up for your classes, hers not too far from yours. "Alright, I'll see you later."

--

Sighing, you gazed off at the wall, spacing out as your professor continued his lecture. This course isn't too important, and your grades are pretty good, so you aren't too worried about paying attention.

That is until he mentions a partner project. You immediately look around the room, searching for someone who would be a suitable partner. Unfortunately for you, you didn't really know anyone in this class. But hey, at least you can choos-

"Don't get too excited. You're going to have your partner assigned." Of course.

You listen as the professor begins to describe the project. It doesn't seem to hard, something that could even be finished while you're here, if you manage your time well enough.

The professor begins to list out names, and your heart drops when you hear who you're paired up with. "Oh Sangwoo, and _______."

You want to slam your head against the table and cry. You can already feel the jealous glares burning through your back. While any other girl would be thrilled to have him as a partner, you'd rather have anyone else in the world.

You don't know him personally, but you know the type of guy he is. The type you hate the most. The type that picks up a girl and acts like he cares about her, fucks her, and then kicks her to the curb.

"Are you ______?" A husky voices asked. Speak of the devil. You looked up, gazing at him.

You two have had classes together for the past three years and he doesn't even know who you are? You're not exactly surprised. He's probably too busy banging the empty headed bimbos who're obsessed with him.

"Yeah, that's me, and you're sangwoo?" You replied, doing your best to feign happiness, some of your reluctance slipping through.

"That's right. It's nice to meet you, _____. I'm looking forward to do this project with you." He said with a pearly white smile.

Fuck my life.

--

"I thought you said you hated guys like him." Mysung remarked as she watches you wave back to Sangwoo, walking past him in the hall.

"I do. But we're working on some stupid project together, so it's not like I can tell him to go fuck himself." You muttered under your breath.

Suddenly, a girl bumps into you, hitting her shoulder against yours hard. Things like this have been happening all week, ever since you were first partnered up with him, and you're sick of it. "Watch where you're going, bitch!"

You snapped, stumbling backwards. The girl turns to face you, her face all scrunched up in anger. "What was that?"

"Oh, I'm going to fucking kick her ass." But before you can do so, Mysung holds you back. "_____, we should really be getting to class. Just let it go. She's not worth it."

Taking a deep breath, you turn away, walking off. Lucky for you, Mysung's alway there when you need some calming down. Just like your current situation. You're really lucky to have her.

--

You're weird. The girls Sangwoo normally pays attention to are usually pretty, popular, and rich. The girls he usually notices have their faces caked in make up, and wear revealing clothing. The girls he usually notices can keep eye contact with him for more than ten seconds and are begging to be fucked by him.  The girls he usually notices are sluts.

But you're different. Your dress weirdly, in an almost masculine way. You don't dress like women should. You wear clothes that are either baggy or show little to no skin. Unlike most girls, you don't want to be looked at. You don't say much when you talk to Sangwoo, and you barely even look him in the eyes.

For a moment, he almost thought you didn't like him. But, he knows that's ridiculous. You're probably just shy. He knows you're not used to talking to someone like him, and you're intimidated. But soon, he'll get you to relax around him. He'll get you to trust him.

He's never had a girl show such little interest in him and he can't help but feel both annoyed and intrigued. The worst part is, the less attention you give, the more he wants you.

"What're you looking at...her? You're looking at ____? I hate to break it to you, but her legs are shut like a trap. Try all you might, but no one's getting between them. She's not that hot anyways. Don't waste your time with her." One of the guys sitting at his table said, after catching Sangwoo staring at you.

"Why don't you go for a chick who's a little more easy. Something like, oh, her! She's definitely much easier. She's a freshman too. Bet you could hit that fast." He gestured to the girl following you with a grin. Sangwoo smirked to himself, getting an idea.

A very bad idea.

(A/N: I SWEAR ON EVERYTHING THAT'S HOLY IF I GET ONE "SHES NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS" COMMENT IMA KILL Y'ALL

But anyways yeah meowmeow stan mc

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote!