𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Sighing to yourself, you sat in front of your mirror, glancing at your reflection. Myung managed to convince you to go out with her tonight. She's been nagging you for the past couple of weeks, and now that you finally have the time to, you guess that's what you're doing.

You haven't gone out anywhere ever since Seok was born, and you're kind of nervous. You know there's nothing to be nervous about, it's not like you're going to meet anyone or anything, but you still can't help but feel it.

Getting to your feet, you walk over to the closet, looking for something to wear. Nothing too showy, but hot. You're not dressing up for anyone except for yourself.

After finding something you liked, you stripped down, slipping it on. It's a black dress with long sleeves and a u-cut showing a bit of cleavage. It stops halfway above your knee, and it hugs your curves nicely.

This isn't too bad. You thought to yourself as you posed in front of the mirror, eyeing your body.
You grab some make-up, put on some lipgloss, mascara, and blush. Nothing too heavy.

It's been a long time since you've done your make-up like this, or even wore any makeup at all. But you've been busy taking care of more important things, like Seok.

But now, you finally have some time to focus on yourself, you guess, and it feels weird, but you'll know you'll feel better when you see Myung.

Almost as if she read your mind, you heard a knock at your door. Giving yourself one last glance in the mirror, you left the room, walking over to the door and pulling it open.

"Oh my God, _____, you look gorgeous!" Myung exclaimed, hugging you excitedly. You hugged her back, laughing. She always makes you feel better about yourself, and makes things easier. You're so lucky to have her.

Letting you go, she scans around the room, searching for your son. "Where is Seok?"

"Oh, I already put him to bed. I should be back in a couple of hours, and he'd be asleep by then if he isn't already." You replied, grabbing your purse and keys.

"You sure you don't want a babysitter? I mean, what if you end up spending the night at some guy's place?" Myung asked with a suggestive smirk, winking at you.

"I doubt that will happen. I have too many things to worry about, rather than getting into anyone's pants." You said bluntly, rolling your eyes.

Exiting the apartment, you shut the door behind you, locking it, while Myung watched you, leaning against the wall. "I just don't think you should be so quick to judge. Who knows, maybe tonight, you'll meet a gentleman, the perfect guy, maybe even your soulmate. What would you think then?"

"I think that you've been watching too many romantic comedies." You remarked, making her laugh.

"But I also think we need to be careful. Sure, there might be a perfect out there, but for every perfect guy, there are about a hundred creeps. So just, be careful okay? And don't hook up with anyone sketchy, and watch your drink."

"Okay, Okay, I got it. Jeez, are you still in overprotective mom mode or what?" Myung quipped.

"Sorry, sorry, I guess I'm just nervous." You admitted, rubbing your neck sheepishly, as you two walked to your car.

"Don't worry, I'll get you to loosen up, and I'm sure a guy will too." She winked, making you gag. "Gross."

--

The club you arrived at is very loud, and bright, with fluorescent lights flashing everywhere. Yeah, this definitely isn't your type of thing. You haven't done anything like this since Highschool.

After ordering a few drinks and talking with one another, you and Myung led began to dance together. Sure, you could feel some people staring at you, but it didn't matter because Myung was with you. She didn't care, so why should you?

So, you let loose, dancing with Myung, talking and laughing, having a great time.

--

You couldn't help but notice a pair of eyes on you, looking you up and down hungrily, watching your body move. Due to the bright lights and the bodies moving all around, it was hard to see, but you managed to make out a man sitting at a booth, with a cap on, staring at you.

A part of you liked the attention, and even though you couldn't see the man well, you could tell he was attractive. But you also felt uneasy.

You looked back at him, trying to figure out who he was. He seemed so familiar, you could've sworn you'd seen him...wait a second-

"Hey, who're you looking at?" Myung asked, making you break eye contact with the man and look back at her.

"Hmm? Oh, it's nothing. I just saw this guy staring at me." You murmured, looking back at the spot, Myung looking over her shoulder to find it.

There was no one there. You weren't that drunk, were you? You could've sworn you saw someone...

"I'll just go get us another drink," Myung said, giving your shoulder a reassuring pat.

--

Sitting back at the bar, you messed with your fingers nervously. You could've sworn someone was watching you. What if they were still watching you? What if they were waiting for you to leave?

"Calm down, you're being paranoid, _____." You mumbled to yourself, running a hand through your hair, taking a deep breath.

It was only then that you realized how long Myung had been missing. She said she was going to the bathroom but that was thirty minutes ago. Something was wrong.

Frantically, you searched the club for her, squeezing past people, and looking around. When you found her, she was back in the dark corner of the club, being pinned down by some guy, with her skirt down her legs.

The next thing you knew, your body was moving for you, your motherly instincts taking over. You pulled the man back, punching him right in the face. "Let her go, asshole!"

"______, ______, stop." Myung pulled you away, stopping you from further beating on the guy. "I was just having some fun with him, there's no need to freak out."

From the way she slurred her words, you could tell she was wasted. "Myung, you're too drunk for this. I'm taking you home."

(A/N: NO THE GUY MYUNG WAS MAKING OUT WAS NOT WOO.

But who was that creepy guy staring at mc? 😼  I guess time will only tell ;))

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote!