𝒕𝒘𝒐

Things haven't been going Sangwoo's way. You haven't given him the attention he wants, and while Sangwoo does have his little plan, he doesn't want to act on it. Not unless he absolutely has to. But right now, he has other things he needs to focus on.

He wants to know who you truly are. He wants to know your interests, your likes and dislikes, he wants to know you. Never has he been so interested in a woman, but you've been driving him crazy. He even tries asking questions, to which he only gets a sentence or two from you at best.

So, he has to choose another alternative. Stalking you.

Now, Sangwoo would never waste his time watching another's life closely, especially some girl's, but you're special. You're worth it. Especially considering the excessive curiosity, infatuation, and fascination he feels with you.

--

As it turns out, you're a very busy girl. When you're not at school, you're working long shifts as a waitress, that are at least seven to eight hours, four times a week. And that gives Sangwoo just enough time to get a little peek of your home.

You live in a small, cramped, townhouse, on a rather poor side of town. One that's continently not too far from his. Another good thing about where you live is that there's no security, leaving your place easy to break into.

Unlocking the back door with ease, he walks inside. He takes a deep inhale, taking in its scent, its presence. It reminds him of his own home, back when he was a kid.

With a small sigh, he slips off his shoes, leaving them by the door, and making a note to get them later. He walks through your home, glancing around. It seems barren, and empty, like it's barely been lived in.

It also makes sense, considering that you're not home very often. He peeks his head into the kitchen, finding a cookbook resting on the counter. He didn't know you can cook. He's learning so much already, and he's starting to like you more and more.

There are no pictures on your walls, nothing of family or anything, so he assumes you aren't close. The next place he goes to is the one he's the most excited about. Your bedroom.

Opening the door, he walks in, finding your room. It isn't too messy, but it's not the cleanest either. Your bed isn't made, the comforter and blankets are strewn all over the place, and papers are scattered all over your desk. Some old paperwork from college, others are bills, some paid, some not. You should really organize this stuff.

On your nightstand, there's a photo of you and a younger boy. His guess is your younger brother. It looks recent, and you both look so happy in it. Your smile looks genuine, a lot more genuine than the smiles you normally flash at him on a daily basis.

Putting the picture down, he goes through the drawer, only to find some jewelry. So you do like feminine things, after all. Maybe you aren't as weird as he thought.

Pushing the drawer shut, he turns to your dresser, going through your underwear drawer. Most of your panties and bras are mundane and bland colors, pretty typical. He reaches to the back, feeling something lacy, before pulling it out.

He holds up black panties between his finger and thumb, rubbing the material. So you do wear these kinds of things. He wonders when. During school? When you're at home? When you're talking to him?

The idea of it has his heart pounding, and his pants tightening. He shoves the panties in his pocket, before turning away and shutting the drawer. If you have something like this, he can't help but wonder what other naughty things you're hiding from him.

A lonely girl like you has to have something to keep herself satisfied. He can't help but search around your room, before finding a box under your bed. He opens it, finding a vibrator inside.

A big grin crosses his lips, and before he can do anything more, he hears your front door open. Hurriedly, he shoves the box back under your bed, hiding behind your door.

There are voices, and he cracks the door open to hear what they're saying. "I'm sorry, kiddo. I have work this weekend, but at least we can spend time together today."

It's your voice, but much sweeter and kinder than it usually sounds. Much more...motherly.

"It's okay, mommy. Do you think we can head over to the park?"

Mommy?

And that's when Sangwoo pieces it all together. You're not this boy's sister, you're his mother.

--

You watched as your son, Seok ran around the playground, playing with the other children. While there are moments when you want to quit, when you want to give up everything, there are times that make it all worth it. Just like now.

You were only seventeen when you got pregnant with him, and your parents were pissed when they heard you want to keep the baby. So angry that they kicked you out of the house, and onto the street.

But thankfully, Myung and her family took you in, and let you stay with them until you managed to get a job and some stable housing. They've been so kind to you, and they're the closest thing you have to a true family.

Honestly, Seok is probably the best thing that has ever happened to you, and while you have to work hard to get him a good life, you're happy. Happier than you've ever been.

"Mommy! Come play with me!" Seok says, running up to you and leading you away from the bench you were sitting at, over to the playground.

He's seven years old now, and he's already getting so big. You lift the boy onto the swing set, pushing him back and forth. You got to take work off, to spend the whole night with him. You know you're going to have to work extra late tomorrow but it doesn't matter because it's worth it. He's worth it.

(A/N: SANGWOO HAS MOMMY KINK CONFIRMED???

DJDBSHSISHAHAJAKKANA

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!