Bruce

(for those who missed it

Adrian is living with cat woman.

And Marinette is living with Chloe and her Mom.)

Bruce looked up at his family manor. He wasn't sure what he was going to see. How much had this...woman changed his manor.

He had been gone for five years. Now that he was back, he found that a woman had taken over his family.

Best case scenario: their being mind controlled. Worst case scenario: they all had gotten killed and replaced with fakes.

He didn't like either option.

He knocked on the door. He would normally just let himself in, but he didn't have his key.

Alfred opened the door. Bruce, for a moment forgot about the woman who might be trying to destroy his family. "Hey Alfred." He gave a small smile.

The old Butler returned the smile, and stepped forward pulling Bruce into an embrace. After a minute Alfred let go, quickly wiping his eyes. "It is good to see you well master Bruce."

Bruce nodded, "It's good to see you too."

The old butler lead Bruce inside. "I assume you have seen the news of the new additions to the family?"

"Yes I have heard of the new, wait there's more then just Miss... Ditka was it?"

Asked nodded. "Miss Lily came first, thought I think it best you ask her about that. Then came Master Seth and miss Kendra. Then miss Kori, or the heroine Starfire. Miss Luna came next. Finally the one was Mar'i."

Bruce blinked. Ditka was talking over his family!

When Bruce sat down in the main family living room Alfred left the room. Bruce looked around the room. It felt wormer, happier, more lived in. There was baby toys all around. And he saw a diaper bin in one corner near a changing station.

Did his family even need him, if this is was the atmosphere with him gone?

"Bruce!" He looked at the door way to see Dick and Jason. Dick was obviously exhausted, dark bugs under his eyes and he seemed to be sleep walking. Jason was tired looking, but in a more of a ' I've had a long couple of days ' way.

"B! Its good to see you." Jason slapped Bruce on the back.

Dick gave Bruce a hug, which seemed to almost put him to sleep. The young man staggered back, giving Bruce a grin." Lucky you came when you did. Mar'i just went to bed."

Bruce raised an eye brow. "Mar'i?" Alfred had mentioned the name, but he hadn't asked, which he regretted at that moment.

"His little girl." Jason said, leading Dick to a couch. "I'm so glad I skipped this stage." Jason stretched back, while Dick passed out.

Bruce blinked at the sight. "How much did I miss?" He asked the room in general.

Jason shrugged. "A lot. It was five years B."

Bruce nodded. "Just what happened?" Bruce asked looking at his second eldest.

Jason hummed in thought. Siting in a recliner. "Well...if I know you you'll have looked at all the relevant news of the past few years."

Bruce shifted. "I did. A miss Ditka was found to be Alfred's long lost granddaughter, and two new vigilantes have appeared under red hoods guidance."

Jason huffed. "And three of your boys now have girlfriends, and two have children. Come on B, I expected better than that."

Bruce blinked, "girlfriends? Children?" His voice was a little higher then normal. Any passer bye wouldn't have noticed it, Jason did. He just decided to let it go. After all, a lot had changed in Bruce's time gone.