The Battle We Promised!

Hey guys, Scar here and a quick announcement before we start.

I just want to point out that according to Wattpad statistics, only a small percentage of people who read my stories actually follow me, so if you end up liking this chapter, please consider following me, it's free and you could always change your mind later.

Enjoy the chapter!

"You're overreacting!" Shu yelled from inside his apartment.

"We're not going anywhere! Got it!?" Valt yelled, "You can't blade Shu and you know it!"

Shu grit his teeth and grabs Valt's shoulder, "Listen!" He yelled.

"Stop!" You yelled after getting ignored again, "Stop fighting, I can't take it anymore!"

Both Valt and Shu looked at you with wide eyes, the last thing they wanted was to make you upset.

8 HOURS EARLIER

"Shu Kurenai, Hu Tao and Valt Aoi," Principal Shinoda said, "On behalf of the entire school I'd like to congratulate you,"

You three were getting praised for making it to the finals in the district tournament. Shu was satisfied, but you and Valt weren't in the best mood because of Shu's shoulder.

"We are all so proud that three students from our school have made it all the way to the Beyblade district finals," the principal continued, "We know you'll do your best at the tournament, both of you."

"Thank you very much, sir," Shu smiled.

"Mhm..." You nodded, not trying to sound too rude.

"Anything you want to say to people watching the school webcast? Come on! What about a handshake," the girl beside the boy holding the camera said.

You glared at her but it only lasted for a second when you reminded yourself she doesn't know Shu's injured.

You three glanced at each other and you ad Valt put your right hands up, Valt and Shu were about to go first, but you and Valt noticed Shu's left hand was up and quickly changed hands.

After Valt and Shu completed their handshake, You and Valt shook hands, then you and Shu.

Both males were secretly upset your handshake was over, they liked the feeling of your soft skin on theirs.

The rest of the beyclub were watching in the lobby, not bothering to hide their jealousy.

"I assume you two got tickets," Rantaro said in a cold manner.

"I'm gonna sneak my way in with Ken," Keru said.

"Yeah, same with me," Besu added.

"I wish it was me up on that stage," Daigo admitted.

"Same here, but at least I get some coaching credit," Rantao said, obviously implying Valt.

"Really?!" Besu deadpanned.

"I don't need the spotlight," Rantaro spoke highly of himself.

"I can't believe they made it. Gonna be epic," Daigo said.

At the school, Toko, Nika and Sora were watching the live stream on Toko's tablet.

"Shu always looks so cool!" Nika fangirled, Sora was used to it by now but that didn't mean she didn't think it wasn't weird.