Chapter 1

"Poppy!?" Branch called out as he searched the village for the pink troll he loved so much. He had something very important he needed to ask her, but unfortunately hadn't seen the young queen since a few weeks ago. After all... she had been busy building Trollstopia... and all though he had tried to ask her his special question multiple times... she was just always too busy to talk... eventually seeming to just drop off the face of the earth all together... "Poppy!?" he called out again, hoping she would somehow hear him. "Where are you!?"

     With a sigh, the light blue pop troll stopped for a moment, looking around in confusion as he reached into his hair, finally pulling out Gary.

     "Where could she be, Gar?" he asked softly, pausing to listen to the remote control's answer.

     Once the inanimate object finished it's statement, Branch glared down at him, seeming somewhat annoyed

     "Yes I check her pod, Gary," he sighed, rolling his eyes at his 'son'. "I'm not an idiot..."

     Suddenly, the little troll gasped, looking back down at Gary in pure shock.

     "You take that back right this instant, young man!" he yelled out before gasping sharply once again, his eyes widening at Gary's language. "Where on earth did you learn that word!? You've been hanging around with Mr. Dinkles again, haven't you? That worm is a bad influence on your innocent mind..."

     He paused for a moment, 'listening' to Gary once more.

     "Oh... oh really?" Branch said angrily, seeming incredibly offended. "Well then... if that's the way you feel..." He gasped again, almost fainting in shock at the sound of the word that had just come out of his young son's 'mouth'. "GARY!" he yelled out in stunned anger. "That's it... you're going to your room, mister!"

     Quickly, he stuffed Gary back into his hair, crossing his arms as he sighed deeply in anger.

     "Teenagers..." he grumbled softly in annoyance. "Why does being a parent have to be so difficult?"

—————

     "Branch!?" Poppy called out, searching the village for the blue troll she loved so much. "Branch!? Where are you!?"

     She was sadly aware of how little time she was spending with her boyfriend lately, fearing that he now thought she was avoiding him... It had taken him so long to finally work up the courage to admit his feelings for her... but ever since he said those three incredibly powerful words... she hadn't even given him the time of day... She felt awful... but with Trollstopia just starting to kick off... she didn't have that much time on her hands anymore...

     "Bran..." she stated to call out again, but her words were cut off when she heard a familiar voice speaking softly just a few feet away from her...