Party

You where at a party that johnb and his friends had hosted on the beach.

You talked with people from around the island.

But you mostly talked with JJ.

You both ignored the fact you both kissed the night before.

"So anything I should know about this place,people to stay away from?"

You asked leaning agents a tree with JJ sitting in front of you.

"Yeah uh the kooks"

"What are kooks?"you asked

"Pope you wanna stay away from, see that girl.Sarah Cameron she's the kook princess with issues.and him that's topper Thornton,her boyfriend and also super troubled,they are all rich stuck up kids"he exclaimed.

"Damn,ok I'll stay away"you laughed.

"Hey!your name is y/n,right?"a random person yelled from the ocean line.

You and JJ both looked towards the voice and saw a girl with brown hair.

"That's a kook."JJ looked at you and said.

"Great let me go deal with this"you said walking over to the kook.

"Yeah?you are?"you questioned from a couple feet away from her.

"I'm kayler and your new so I would suggest you leave,outside folks can't really handle the pressure of this kind of Party's"she said looking yoh up and down

"Thanks for the update but I'm gonna stay here and chill for a while more".

You then proceeded to walk away but she kept talking.

"I think it's best if you leave,you know before anyone puts you in a position you don't wanna be in".

That comment make you turn back around and get in her face.

"Where the fuck is this coming from?did I do something to put your pants on fire?"you questioned.

"Yeah,you flirted with my boyfriend"

You had gotten so confused,this girl you have never seen,let alone talk to in your life wants to fight you for flirting?you hadn't flirted all night.

"Who's your boyfriend?"you questioned looking around.

"Him"she said pointing to JJ who was behind you,

"Uh,me?"he questioned pointing to him self.

"Yeah you,JJ don't you remember?"kayler talked.

"No,oh wait.yeah,I do"he said shamefully.

You scrunched your eye brows stepping away from the girl holding in your laugh,JJ never mentioned a girlfriend.

"Kayler,I told you,that was a one night thing 2 years ago,didn't you get the message?"JJ said seeming upset.

The girl started fussing and was getting heated at JJ.

You couldn't help but laugh,this girl was so unreal.

She stopped yelling at JJ and looked at you,by now people had formed around you all from her yelling.

"Are you laughing at me?"she yelled at you.

"Yeah I am,your acting like a child right now and it's funny,I laugh at things that are funny"you said Uncrossing your arms

"Oh my god bitch."she said before spitting in your face.

Your laughter changed to a straight face,you wiped the spit off your face and grabbed the girls shirt,you threw her on the ground and she fought back trying to hit you,you proceeded

To punch her and she tackled you over ,for a bitch she really only knew cat fighting.

You both ended up in the water and kept fighting,you heard muffled yelling and chanting but ignored it and kept punching her.

"HEY,Y/N Y/N STOP"you heard your cousin yells getting closer until he pulled you off the girl.

John b stood you up and pulled you away from the party to the wood line.

"WHAT THE FUCK WHERE YOU THINKING,FIGHTING SOMONE ON YOUR FIRST NIGHT HERE,HUH?"he yelled at you.

You rolled your eyes at him.

"IM THE OLDER ONE HERE AND YOUR LIVING IN MY HOUSE,YOUR PUTTING DIRT ON MY NAME,WHAT IF HER SUPER STRONG BROTHER IS NOW GONNA BEAT UP ME FOR YOUR ACTIONS"he continued.

"JESUS,IM SORRY JB I WAS JUST TIRED OF HER BULL SHIT,SORRY"you snapped back.

He just walked you to the car where he drove you home.

You both didn't talk the whole rest of the night but you knew he was mad at you.

————————————————-later

Later that night you walked out of your room that JJ had in ally cleaned out ,it still smelled super bad of weed though.

"Hey jb"you said walking into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry for earlier"you said

"Yep I know,it's ok I know you get heated easily"he said standing up to hug you,and out of the Courbet of your eye you saw JJ,smilingand waving at you.