Date night part 2

The window crashed in glass shards flying around the restaurant and a few glass shards cutting me something I wouldn't notice until later. Can't have one night to myself without having to be a hero. I looked to Shota, and he looked back at me both of us with the same look in our eyes 'Lets fight' I rushed up out of my seat and jumped through the window, fumbling my uniform out of my purse, glad a brought it. Changing quickly and rushing out to see what is happening. I stood there in the street hundreds maybe thousand people possibly villains standing behind Shigaraki someone I hated with a passion, and I don't use that word often, only for him. His sinister laugh echoed through the street bouncing off the buildings. 

"Little miss purple. How are you doing?" He asked a grin plastering his face.

"You know my hero name, call me by that and only that." I glanced around not moving my head trying to find Shota, he was nowhere to be found.

"I would love to call you by your real name." He little minions started moving forward slowly.

"Hmm doesn't sound like a good idea to me, Shigaraki." I knew saying his name would trigger a reaction and I was right, he stood there frozen and shocked I even knew.

"Seems like you have done some research miss purple." This tone was different, unhinged maybe but definitely different. He motioned his hands and a few villains charged at me. Simple and easy villains. I quickly shot fire at them, they went flying at each other and were roped together by my fire. Trapped and stuck.

"Got to have your little minions fight for you? Classic Shiggy, could never fight for himself. Always made other do your bidding for you." I tested him and tested him trying to find that switch for him to fight me. "You have always been a weak little boy." Bingo. He turned his face to me and ran after me, quite slow. I grinned and readied myself, flames across my back and shooting from my hands. Suddenly a portal opened under me, and I dropped into the ground then appearing in the sky. Next thing I knew I was falling from the sky. "Is this the best you got?" The flames on my back reformed into wings and I glided down and kicked Shigaraki in the face the fire wings went away, and I stood above Shigaraki my foot pressing on my face. Faster than I thought he was capable of he whipped around and grabbed my ankle with his hand, my adrenaline skyrocketed and then I realized that nothing was happening. I knew it was Shota, but I didn't have time to figure out where he was. I punched Shigaraki in the face, and he was knocked out. I picked him up and created a knife made of fire and pushing it to his neck and glared at the group of villains.

"Come after me or your leader and he dies!" I yelled to keep them at bay. The villains that had their powers at ready, relaxed and set down their weapons. I nodded and glanced around for Shota, soon seeing him and dragging Shigaraki behind me, a flame loop around his neck that would burn him if he tried to take it off. Shota took Shigaraki out my hands and into a police cruiser.

"Take him to the station but in his personalized cell." Shota demanded. It was personalized so he couldn't use his powers and no one else could use their powers to get to him. The police cruiser drove off and Shota patted my back.

"All on your own huh? Even All Might couldn't defeat him and yet you did." He smiled down at me.

"Is the famous Shota giving me a complement?" I laughed. Shota laughed and we walked back to UA. We walked through the doors, and everyone was clapping and cheering.

"What is this all about?" I asked around the crowd.

"We saw your fight! You did amazing!" They all yelled.

"Oh, my thank you guys but please it's not worth this." They still cheered and Shota and I walked back to our office.

"Shota am I crazy to think that Shigaraki planned to get caught?" Shota turned his head to me quickly.

"Why do you say that?" He asked a little unnerved.

"I've fought him may times before but this fight was too easy, it feels like he just let me win..." I trailed off.

"Ayo maybe he was weak or your got stronger, you've fought him for so long and it's not selfish to be able to take the win." He stood up and kept talking while organized.

"Maybe your right." I noted. "I hope you're right." I whispered the next part. My phone began ringing and buzzing on the table. I picked it up and it was the police. As I answer the call and they talked my jaw dropped and I fell silent, my phone slipping from my hands and falling on the floor. Shota ran over to me and grabbed my shoulders shaking me back to life. 

"Ayo! What happened?!" He half yelled.

"He got out..." I mumbled to Shota. His face dropping as well. We both sat there stunned.

AND BOOM CLIFF HANGER. Anyways I will update again soon hope you enjoyed this part; again, sorry it is short. :) Have a great day or night!