✾04

🔞Oh eto na p

🔞
Oh eto na p.

Few weeks have passed ever since I got shot and the encounter with the mysterious man. They decided to let Ryota go and would be my assistant. Mikey said he's the perfect man to be my assistant because he was once my manager.

I told Mikey everything that happened that morning, of course he doesn't want the same thing happening again so he decided to hire a lot of new guards and he insisted that I come wherever he goes for extra protection.

In the end the bet that Sanzu started didn't turn out well cause they did not catch someone. I'm guessing that either they're pretty good at disguising or they already left the mansion.

My wound is not as painful as it was so I can now slowly move my arm bit by bit. The doctor took my arm sling off saying 'its fine to go without the arm sling now, but don't do anything that'll cause the wound to open up' and then he told me what the do's and Don't s are.

The mansion is now swarming with Guards everywhere you go. 3 guards stationed at every hallways, 5 in the living room, 1 in the kitchen, 1 in the library and many more who's guarding outside.

I tried befriending them but they won't just talk to me, Sanzu told me that they were ordered not to talk to me for I don't know what purpose is.

"Get dress. We're going somewhere" Mikey said as he entered the room.

There he goes again, always barging in the room completely unannounced and telling me to get dress.

"Formal or informal?" I asked.
"Anything you want. No one will dare to laugh at you even if you show up in your undies" he explained.

Why can't he just tell me where we are going so I could decide and he didn't even answered the fucking question!

I took a coin out to decide.
Heads if formal , tails if informal.

I tossed the coin in the air and waited...
"What are you doing?" Mikey asked.
"Shh"

Tails! I stood up to get dressed and saw Mikey walking towards me.
"What?" I asked. He didn't answer and suddenly kissed me.

He kissed me roughly until both of us are out of breath. He kissed me down to my neck leaving bite marks on my neck. His left hand crawled its way up to my mound while he wrapped his other hand around my waist pulling my body closer to his. I can feel his bulge.

"Ugh~" I can't help but to moan.

He sucked on my collar bone leaving a red mark on it. He then stopped and stared at me.

"I really want to fuck you right now" he said.
"N—" he kissed me and didn't even gave me a chance to create a sentence.