What is this reality?

As soon as Kenji ran out of the cave he saw three beautiful people like him. They started to talk to Kenji. One said "I didn't know there were more people here," the other said in a kindly tone "hi, we should introduce ourselves. My name is Komaru, what is yours!" Kenji said back in a confused tone "uh my names Kenji, how did you all get here?" Komaru said "the same way you did, you fell for the stories didn't you?" Kenji replied "yes, I did." komaru said in a heartful tone "well it's okay we all have each other now! Also my friends here names are Aoishi and Kouka."

The reason was unknown for why they had been tooken to this place. But komaru knew they each had a special power and his was the ability to give anything and make wishes come true! Even his own and they didn't have to pay a price at all. He was also able to speak to all the kind forest animals because he was that most sweetest and caring of the group.

Kouka had a such a beautiful ability she was so pretty and was able to form any kind of plant into anything. She can make such pretty clothes to that she wears they smell like flowers and calming sweetness. She was also able to touch things and be able make beautiful things out of it too! It also helped if they were ever endangered because she could have touched a crystal last and she could make a barrier to protect them till they were safe.

Aoishi was very handsome and calm but he had a soft spot for some weird forest animals. No one knew why but he never speak really but only to the animals but he only understood the ones he made a connection with. He was able control water and growth of water plants in the forest. He also loved to swim with fish!

Kenji didn't know what his power was because he had not been in this mystery reality for long, he only got here a day ago but they all had been here for a bit of time to be able to find out what their mysterious purpose was for being in this beautiful but mysterious place...