𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒕.

𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒕:𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒖𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔:𝒀𝒂𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒌𝒐 𝒉𝒖 𝒕𝒂𝒐 𝑹𝒂𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒊

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆:𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒂𝒅.

╔═══*.          .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·.   *═══╗

𝒀𝒂𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒌𝒐.

-𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒅.

-𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒄𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆.

-You looked at her angrily. You both arugued about raiden ei and how she forgets about you sometimes.
"YOU DONT GET IT." Your voice finally raised as tears dropped out off your eyes angrily gripping your arms tightly till your knuckles turned white.
"ITS ALWAYS MY FAULT." Your anger was uncontrollable. "you dont get it everything i do to myself is to redeem for my actions we're even fighting. AND THATS. MY .Fault." You fell down onto the sofa stressfully stratching your head ripping it. "Y/n.." her soft voice drew near as she kneeled eye to eye with you softly stroking your head. "Its okay." She softly cormforted you along with cuddles.

𝑯𝒖 𝒕𝒂𝒐

-𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒐𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔.

-"Hu tao stop it you dont get it." you looked away as your eyes drooped along with water evading your eyes as it blurred your sights she grabs your arm staring in awe. As she snatch away letting out your bottled anger. "As the hours pass ill let you know your okay." She grabbed you over the couch sutffing your face with her chest letting you sit onto her lap as she whispered you sweetnothings and poetry she made.

𝑹𝒂𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒊

-𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅.

-Your blood ran thick and thin as your vision blurred as she gasps. She sees you turning yourback and clawing your arms to a oblivon she picks you up bridal style to your shared bed and brings you medicine. She gave you soft kisses and tries cheering you up by cuddling with you she did everything she could..

╔═══*.          .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·.   *═══╗