⁰² Remember ₚₐᵣₜ ₂

Chapter 2

                                          Chapter 2

Icarus leads the group to Deanna's house ''this is Deanna place rick if would follow me we can get started'' Rick nods his head ''stay here if anyone try's anything do not hesitate kill them'' Rick says. Icarus looks at Aaron but he just shake's his head. Icarus and rick heads up the stairs and into the house.

''ill go get Deanna just wait here'' he says rick just nods Icarus heads into the kitchen to find Deanna making tea she turns around to see him and gives his a big smile ''what brings you here Icarus you normally only come over on Fridays for our tea days'' she says Icarus smiles ''we have guest new group of people Aaron brought in thought you might want to talk to them so brought them here '' Deanna smiles '' thank you Icarus well lets go get this stared.

''hello I'm Deanna Monroe'' she says '' rick grimes'' he tells her '' and you have already met Icarus Leon our local psychiatrist he helps with these interviews that I do'' Rick looks at Icarus and nods '' you mind if we film this'' Icarus adds on ''what'' rick exclaims ''Do you mind if we film our  talk it would better help me understand who you are'' he explains Rick nods his head in understanding ''go ahead '' rick continues to look around the room ''why don't you take a seat so we can begin how long have you been out there'' rick looks at her '' Since the beginning'' Icarus nods his head '' how did you find each other did you know each other before or--? no we didn't know each other before'' rick interrupts.

Icarus stares at Rick watching his every move he can see that's he's a little twitchy he looks like a man that doesn't trust easy and for icarus he understands that when he first got here he didn't trust anyone he had just lost his family he wasn't ready to talk or eat he just wanted to sleep forever and not wake up to just be there with his family again he just wanted it to end to wake up from this nightmare and to be with them again but he knew that it wouldn't happen Deanna helped him feel at home here she would visit him almost daily to bring him food and to make sure he took care of himself he never understood why she did even when he asked her she would just reply with "I'm just doing what anyone with a decent heart would do" even now he doesn't understand but if she was so willing to help him and give him a chance at surviving then he wasn't just gonna throw that away.

Icarus returns back to the conversation with Rick and Deanna "how did you end up here" Rick says "well my family and I were trying to get back to Ohio so I could help my district mange the crisis and.. (sighs) .. the army stopped us on a Back road and directed us here" she replies.

She looks alright for a second more or less remembering what happened that night  "they were supposed to come later... they didn't but there were supplies here and we made best of it"