⁰³Forget

The door slowly creaks open Icarus is sound asleep looking like a little baby Nothing can wake him even if they tried

The door slowly creaks open Icarus is sound asleep looking like a little baby Nothing can wake him even if they tried. Enid slowly creeps in with a Bucket in her hands Making sure not to make a single Noise. With an evil smile on her face " wakey wakey icarus" she says in a quiet whisper before trowing the bucket of cold water on him.

Icarus shoots up for his bed and screams for the cold and is now standing on the other side of his room. He turns to Enid with a glare and a small smile "what the hell enid what was that for" grasping for a breath.

She smiles happy that she got him back for last night "you know exactly what that was for I told you about the nicknames it's gotta stop Icarus also you suck at them" she starts laughing at him. He shakes his head even though he's cold and a little annoyed he's happy that's she's smiling especially after yesterday's session
"Okay okay maybe I deserved that but just so you know I don't not suck at nicknames everyone loves my nicknames" he says with a proud smirk. Enid shakes her head "ohh really name one person that has ever liked your stupid nicknames" she says with her own smirk knowing she won this battle.

He thinks for a second and continues thinking while walking to his closet and grabbing his towel to dry himself " ok I got nothing but one day someone will do I won't give up" he laughs "now go get ready for your day looks like I have to get ready for mine. oh and one more thing Enid" he smiles evily and runs and gives her a hug "payback for getting me wet now get out of here little one" she shakes her head laughing. "Ok ok you got me I'm going I'll see you later gonna get ready for school  and maybe show the new kid around" she waves goodbye and heads out the door.

Icarus is walking the streets of Alexandria heading to the armory to talk to Olivia he walks in to see her talking to Sasha  "hey if you happen to bag a boar out there you, can I have the leg" Sasha looks at her weirdly. "To make a prosciutto" Icarus walks to them "she does make a mean prosciutto had it at our last field day best cook there is besides me of course" Icarus smiles at Sasha and Olivia. "You heading out"
"Yeah gotta blow off some steam" he nods " you mind if I tag along usually don't go out much but I wouldn't mind blowing off some steam" Sasha looks at him eyeing him to see if he could even handle himself let alone a gun "you know how to use a gun because if we go out there need to know if you have my mind or I have to watch out for you the whole time"

"My father thought me how to shoot at a young age his father before him did the the same he grew up out west learned to shoot before I knew how to ride a bike which now that I think of it that is kinda of a weird thing to teach your kid" he says scratching his head. Sasha nods "well if your coming grab a gun and let's go don't got all day" he walks to the wall and grabs his gun the gun his father gave him before he died. A silver 1911 with a brown handle on it. Make sure to check this one out for me Olivia" he nods while walking to Sasha heading out the front door towards the gates. The gates creak open "thanks" Sasha says to the woman "thanks Amy have a good day" Icarus replies before walking next to Sasha. He looks at he
Before speaking "so umm where you from" he asks nervously for some reason. Sasha turns her head slightly "not much of a talker are you" she shakes her head "look Sasha I know why your out here" she turns to him "you do" he stops "I do you see I know what your trying to do and it's not gonna make anything better it's just gonna hurt the people you care about the most and for some reason you just don't see that" he replies she stops and turns to him "and what do you know about pain and hurt I know what I'm doing and I know I have to do it so it can all stop so and they'll understand in the the long run why I did it" she replies angrily.