08

Although Tiffany revealed the two kids at the Zhai Family's wedding, children were ever changing. So, hiding the identity of the twins wasn't a difficult thing to do.

For this reason, Tiffany hired a young woman with strong fighting skills to act as the twins' nanny to take them to and from school.

The twins were enrolled at Seoul Huanglin College; the best public school in Korea.

For the kids in the school, it didn't matter what their family backgrounds were, their academic results did the talking after they entered. So, the twins had a lot of work to do.

But, there was one coincidence that no one expected: Nangong Quan's daughter, Little Eggshell, also attended the same school. She was just one grade above the twins.

Other kids were brought to and from school by their parents. These parents deliberately flaunted their identities in front of the teachers so they would take extra care of their children, but the Taeny Couple were different.

Boys needed to toughen up, they couldn't be prissy like girls. So, Taeyeon was set on his decision.

When he was only a few years old, he could already converse in English. Would his kids be any worse?

In the end, Taehyun got along well with the other kids in his class. But, Jonghyun struggled. He had a scar left from the injury on his eye, so the other kids were too afraid to get close to him.

But, Jonghyun didn't care anyway.

Unfortunately, not long after the school term started, the two brothers ended up causing trouble...

There was a chubby little punk in their class that often bullied Jonghyun because of the scar on his face. As he was a little older than the other kids, he could talk a little better, "You're ugly! You're the ugliest in the class..."

Jonghyun continued to play with his building blocks and ignored the kid.

"My Mummy said you're dumb. Only dumb kids don't talk."

At this time, Taehyun returned from the bathroom. When he saw the little punk teasing his younger brother, he immediately threw a punch at the kid's face, "Don't...don't say that about my brother..."

Taehyun didn't know how to explain how Jonghyun's scar came about, but he understood that his brother had protected him. So, now that he was being bullied, he naturally had to stick up for him.

Afterwards, the chubby punk began to cry and reported the twins to the teacher, "Miss, they hit me..."

The teacher in charge of the class had done her research and investigated the background of all her kids. She knew that the chubby kid's mother was the boss of a hotel chain, but the twins were simply escorted to and from school by a young woman in an average car. It didn't seem like they were from a wealthy family.

So, the teacher was biased towards the chubby kid.

"You two, you're both so small, yet you've learned to hit others rather than behave. Go call your parents!"

As it was the first time, Tiffany merely laughed when she and Taeyeon received the news, "Our kids hit someone!"

"Miss Hwang, the other kid was at fault. Taehyun was simply protecting Jonghyun," Su Youran explained. This young woman was a retired soldier with good fighting skills. She was hired for the twins because Tiffany liked her.

Tiffany smiled casually and leaned over to pinch her sons' cheeks, "They have no one to depend on at school, so they're bound to suffer a little."

"Why don't you reveal your identity?"