❀[012]❀

"We should find her."

"Why? She's probably going to a hospital. Just leave her alone..." Cath blocked you from walking out the front door, each time you tried to jitter past her she'd pinch your sides or those things you'd call tits.

"Ow! Cath, think about this... Now here me out, If she remembered and truly wanted to get rid of me, she could easily stage that it was attempted murder on my behalf." She blinked at you, the kind of look that gave off, you serious? In a very judgemental way. The same kind the police would give when they wouldn't believe your bullshit.

"I think you are overthinking this. She isn't going to go screaming 'murderer, murderer!' and someone will come to help them because I don't know about you but... Literally no one helped you." She was right. Literally no one even called the police. You could've actually been getting murdered, or worst. The thought would've sent shivers down your spine but at this very moment you were distracted with the thought of one thing. That girl.

"Yeah, I guess.."

"But maybe they'd help her... You know? Because she's actually pretty"

You couldn't speak. The burn lingered so bad that you might need to be taken to the hospital for emotional damage. You turned to look at Aether who recoiled at the burn for you. He did not offer a comforting look but one of pity.

"Nothing to say back? As I thought, sub. Know your place." You made an audible gasp. Sub? You weren't a sub. You were a hermit. You avoided things like this even if was the most exciting thing to happen to you in like ever. You missed getting excitement from expensive candles that costed half your rent and late night fanfiction readings.

"Cath, please- I'm not a sub. And stop distracting me! We have stuff to do!"

"You've been kinda bitchy lately, sub. Don't worry your alpha will look after you. I'll put you in your place-" Your face flushed, half of you expected her to start calling you something way worst. But whenever you tried to think of what was worst. Nothing came to mind. Absolutely nothing.

"STOP."

"It's okay, my little omgea"

"That's disgusting. Please stay six feet away from me at times."

Knock
Knock
Knock

Aether squinted at both of you, shifting his vision to the door, standing up while you two walked to the door, staring at it anxiously. He although letting you run around and enjoy yourself, was losing patience. Seeing how Catherine was constantly with you like some parasite and how the people in your life, the people around you, were sucking the life and time away from you.

He couldn't really contain himself for long, he wanted to give you a few chances to stay in this world, this dull lifeless hunk of dirt planet that you called home. Wouldn't a fantasy work be better? A world with gods, dragons, things you would've never imagined? He just needed another excuse to call a third strike to get our of these godforsaken place.

You stood in front of the door, fearing what was behind it and knowing full well that whatever it was, Aether was only a few feet away to make sure you didn't try to wiggle through his fingers and call for help. You took a deep breath and swung the door open trembling at the sight in front of you.

"Oh, Oh... Hey, I.. I'm so sorry. I just-"

"Ah, hello! I'm sorry to intrude on y'all but uh... I can't seem to remember anything. Do you happen to know where I live? Or possibly what happened?" She was so... Sweet? Polite? She shifted impatiently waiting for your answer while you just stared at her in disbelief.

".......No, I don't. But you live in the house to the right of here." She still looked the same, just bloodied up. Her dark matted dirty black hair was still gorgeous even when stained with grease and bliod. The makeup that was originally caked on in a rush, now dripped down her face like someone out of horror movie, the mascara leaving streaks across her cheeks as if she'd been crying for hours.

"Ah, thanks. Hey, actually, What's your name, miss? I hope you don't mind but I'd like stop by later to chat with you."

"[Y/n]"

"Hm... Sounds familiar. You can call me, Tiff. It was nice meet'n you, sweetheart."

And with that you closed the door, slowly turning back to the people behind you. You didn't knew whether to celebrate? You didn't know what to do. You just sighed, that was enough action for the night. It was about time everyone got rest for the morning. Although, the word sweetheart still lingered in your mind. Such a drastic change from whore and insults...

"Don't you dare simp for the woman you literally tried to kill you."

"But she had an accent and called me sweetheart..."

"So did literally every red flag ever, just look at Aether, 'Honey, who's at the door' headass. Just make him into your housewife already"

"For the last time... I'm. a. boy."

"It's okay sweet cheeks, I love you no matter what you are"

"I can't wait to get the hell out of this place..."