|1|

They say mysterious is attractive.
You are a risk,
a mystery,
and the most certain thing I'd ever known.
Does that mean
I am attracted to you?

ENTICE by ©tae_beau_ty

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌・❥・﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌・❥・﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Azalia

"Let's close this shop and open a strip club. I bet we will earn more," Yoongi says.

"My parents are not supporting a bakery, and you think they will support a strip club?"

" Your parents won't support you either way," Yoongi continues, " and we need money."

"I feel I should lower the pricing even more."

"Azzy, you've already cut it in half."

"I know, but we just started, and I guess people stopped coming because the price is too steep, or perhaps I'm not very good at baking," I say, lowering my head.

"Do you honestly think I would be with you right now if you weren't that good?" Yoongi cocks his brows at me.

"I get that, but I'm not sure how to work this out," I groan and lean my head on my arm.

"Don't worry, we'll figure something out," Yoongi assures me.

Min Yoongi, my high school best friend, has always been with me in my thick and thin. It's always a benefit to have him around me. He's like a personal bodyguard who is always supportive and helpful. With his pale skin, thick low-set brows, "cold" personality, and rich bank balance, he is kind of an eligible bachelor in the city. Not to mention this eligible bachelor ditched his job to support me in this stupid business. Though it doesn't harm him much, he has already achieved a lifetime of what he needs.

"My offer is still valid, Azzy. I can pay the bills for the next month," Yoongi says, arranging the freshly baked muffins on the counter.

"Brother, you have already helped a lot! And it's your hard-earned money. I'm not going to let it waste," I say, handing him more muffins to be placed.

"I am also a worker here if it just went out of your mind," he says, lips pressed in a thin line.

"You are not a worker here. You are just helping me a bit, Mr. Moneybags," I reply sarcastically.

"I know, right? I am definitely not made for such shops. Can you believe Min Yoongi selling sweets? I am more of a bar kind of person. I am telling you, Azzy, a strip club is the best option."

"And who is going to strip in the club? You?" I raise my brows at him, cleaning my hands on my apron.

"I don't mind if I get paid enough. At last, it's all about money," Yoongi replies, smirking as he goes inside the base kitchen while I delicately arrange all the baked items in their proper tiers. My bakery is devoured by the smells of doughnuts, muffins, cakes, and pastries in no time. I sit at the counter and wait anxiously for a customer. It would be a lie if I said it doesn't hurt seeing hundreds of people go past my bakery, yet no one enters.