TWO

• 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑 •A WEEK AFTER THE ONE NIGHT

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑
A WEEK AFTER THE ONE NIGHT

    —𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍. His mind kept wandering to places where it shouldn't. It wasn't the sexual images of you he was thinking of, it was the sweet images of you sitting in the garden reading. With his head on your lap, he didn't go any further than that but just having his head on you brought him that peace during the war that he needed.

    Anakin's eyes glossed over with a daze of those images of you. The honey-filled air, the various hues of color flowers that swayed against the languid air. Your eyes shine brightly as you read a passage from your favorite book. He was surprised that you were once Qui-Gon's Padawan but he didn't remember much during that time when he first was rescued from Tatooine.

    Where you there and he forgot? Anakin shook his head. He would remember your prominent blue markings on your face that glowed beautifully. He would remember you. But he doesn't. It didn't matter because he was getting to know you now but that's the thing, he wanted to get to know you but you made it clear that it was only a one-night thing.

    You didn't want to further expand the relationship at all. Not even a friendly way but a professional one. If they needed you on the same missions with Anakin then you would go but anything else is something you didn't cross that line.