ONE

• ANAKIN SKYWALKER •

ANAKIN SKYWALKER

ANAKIN WAS SENT ON A SPECIALISED MISSION WITH HIS PADAWAN TO INFILTRATE A SECRET BASE OF THE SEPARATIST. He got the special orders from the chancellor who received secretive word where it was at. On the way to planet Enderreal, Anakin and Ahsoka stood around the holomap to figure what was the best plan for this mission.

    Anakin could say he was nervous to infiltrate the building but it seemed like he played the same role over and over in these wars. His mission for this was a stealth mission. They had secretive plans in their hideout that could possibly help them win the war. He wasn't going to turn down the offer to end this war because it was growing more and more exhausting.

    He barely had time to himself because a new mission or battle has broke out. If Anakin was being honest, it was tiring playing the general. He enjoyed helping people but at what cost? He saw many good men before him fall and die. His mind was slowly deteriorating from the amount of dead bodies he had to see from each mission.

    Although it had only been a few months since the Clone Wars, it was hard to be a Jedi because they ask them to not have any attachments but to be compassionate but compassion requires attachments. It was a lingering effect of insanity that drove Anakin mad.

    "So, we infiltrate the base and get the codes!" Ahsoka stated with a cocky huff. "And arrest whoever is in that base. Sounds easy enough."

    "Don't go way over your head, Snips," Anakin remarked, crossing his arms looking over at her. He trusted her enough to do missions alone to help her learn but this was an important mission that he had to do alone without getting her in trouble. "This is a solo mission this time because last time you blew our cover and almost got us killed."