𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒉?! (𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒘)

𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒕:𝒚𝒂𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒌𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒂𝒖.

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓:𝒚𝒂𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒌𝒐

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆:𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒃

╔═══*. .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·.       *═══╗

You ran outside with all your might stressing from school finally realease as its spring!

the spring holidays infact
that warm breeze against your nose at the hot air follows on with fresh rain as the smell. Your bestfriend watched and laughed However ei wasnt. Definitely wasnt. She looked at the bugs fearfully scarcing under the canopy off leaves.

"Ei they are bugs y'know maybe you should eat one." Pulling out a bluetack worm you made she screams untill she realizes that your a huge bitch and she wants to kill you -

So thus you ran as a certian pink haired woman followed behind from the inazuman collage. Grand Narukami. Not a smart name but hey still worked out for the two nations to come together.

"Whatever! ill go home myself take that ill buy myself sweets and not for you" she huffed and ran as you ran behind her untill a certian woman clutched your shoulder and chuckled.

Her hot breath against your ear. Thats your bestfriend for you..Always so hot n everything. Too bad she was into someone already.

"My my your blushing got me on the mind or someone else?" the last part was more off a grunt than tease.

"Mhm.." you blushed thinking off all the nasty things she'd do to you too bad you cant share them cause she isnt yours..

You looked away flustered leaving a frowning yae untill she holds it back and sighs.

"Come with me to the arcade we might have a fun day there" blowing into your ear she walks away with a teasing smile as you chase her linking arm to arm.

"Hey no fair! atleast keep me here so i dont lose you!" her eyes winded moreover her form remanded teasing and calm.

╔═══*. .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·.       *═══╗

You waited as time ticked by...
Yae finally arrived only to find ei with her. Ow so shes gunning for her.. Okay.
You frown but smile once more. untill you see her boob window.. you tried distracting yourself but you couldnt help it but the teasing pink hair knew it

She watched as you ran frantically into the arcade exicted as she chuckled as ei followed along sighing..What a killjoy.

You all played nuemrous games airhockey hey you even got a bear from them scaming claw games along with alotta free tickets you stole well..Yae stole but lets not get into that

You find a camera booth as ei went to go get a drink.
"Yae lets take some photos!" you poined towards it chuckling she follows you to the one seat however she sat on it.
"Ooo where should i sit then..-'' She patted her lap as you were straddling her just above her cleverage.

"You thought i didnt catch you staring?..How obnoxious." and with that her manicured hand came arcoss your lips drawing near and smirking as your meek nod gave her the reply she wanted letting her soft lips caress yours as you whimper allowing her tongue to slide in. Your spit and tongue intangling hers as her possessiveness makes you aroused. Finally letting go her spit inter connected to your leaving a string. Her smile never ending as bite marks recour onto your neck as you hold back every will to moan.

"I want to fuck you glad and hard infront off everyone dont hide afterall you love it when i do it because its just practice."

╔═══*.          .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·. *═══╗