you've reached your destination!

Richard awoke to a hard hult from the bus he borded what seamed like fifteen minutes ago, the buss stopped in front of an old weathered sign reading, Gravity falls, Richard unplugged his Walkman and shoved it in his bag, stood up from his "run of the mill" uncomfortable buss seat, that was his home for probably some hours, and walked off the buss. He looked around, there was what seamed like, horror movie forests all around this quiet town, he got kind of creeped out, and grabbed the map out of his back pocket that his mom left him with, it was aperently  supposed to tell him where he was staying, he unfolded it to see a circled little drawing of a run down cabin that read the Mystery shack. When Richard got to the "Mystery shack" he knocked on the door hesitantly, only for it to be opened by a depressed looking middle aged man. He was in boxers and a staind, what probably used to be white, tank  top, he looked over his shoulder and yelled "kids!!!" two voices yell back "coming!!!" Richard sees the same, what looked like twins run over to the door, the one that looked more like a boy said "are you the guy that's staying with us?" "Yea I think so" replied Richard. the middle aged man walked away. "So, what's your name? I'm Dipper pines" he held out his hand for Richard to shake it "Richard, but you can just call me richie". he let go of Dippers hand. "And Im Mable, also pines, were twins if you can't tell" " hi Mable, I can tell" " soooo, richie, you gonna come up?" Asked Dipper " oh, yea sure!"