getting to know the "ropes"

Dipper brought richie up in to the attic were him and Mable stay for the summers, this is there second time going. Dipper started to speed walk around the room looking for blankets to put on the blowup bed next to his for richie, while asking him about well, him, like favorite color,"a nice sage green", favorite food " uuuummmmm OH cinnamon buns!" How old he was " a solid fourteen" same age as Dipper and Mable. "Do you have any hobbies?" Richie started to blush " uummm well i do play a little guitar and sing" he said with a nervous kind of laugh "did you bring it?!" "Yea" " do you think you could play for me?" "maybe later" he sounded relieved. "Do you think this is to much?" He was pointing at the stack of blankets he had now collected on the little blow up bed  "Maybe" he was laughing that little nervous laugh again, and if Dipper was being honest he did think it was, a little cute. After making richies bed Dipper looked up from his crouched position at richie, who was staring out the triangle shaped window " let me show you something" he said with a smile, while swiftly grabbing richies rist, opening the window and leading him out after him."wow" they were now standing on a flat portion of the roof looking out over the empty parking lot for the Mystery shack. Dipper whent and sat on one of the flimsy lawn chairs looking up at richie, he honestly thought he was cute, faded black hair, just bound to get more faded over the summer, green eyes, what he could only describe as the old man versions of Mables sweters, with there muted earthy colors, but richie wore his with a dress shirt underneath the sweater and it tucked underneath the collar, and a dirty pair of brown covers.
Dipper motioned richie to sit on the other lawn chair, and opened then reached in to a cooler and pulled out two pitt colas "YES there still hear!" he passed one to richie who looked confused "what is this?" "Pitt cola!! mind the pitt by the way" "oh... wait, what!!! mind the Pitt?" " yea" "you know what, I'm not even gonna ask"