Deception

(I'm back!!!)

"Where's my tie... Dylan have you seen my tie, ugh I swear I left it here, it was on th..." Rob stopped, Dylan was standing behind him holding his tie and smiling, Rob smiled back. "Here let me help" Dylan offered. He placed the tie round his neck and tightened it, they stood there looking at each other, this was nice it was really nice, their life was so stable and they were in love. They were going to spend the rest of their lives like this. "Do it tighter" said Rob, "come on don't be silly you won't be able to breath" Dylan relied. Rob was dissatisfied. He had everything, Dylan was perfect, he'd make him breakfast every morning buy him gifts. Any one would have settled for Dylan. Dylan was the dream. But why couldn't he stop thinking about Jesse. "Jesse will be there soon we need to get there before him so we won't ruin the surprise" Dylan explained. It was Jesse's birthday his wife had prepared a party for him and they were invited but Rob hadn't seen Jesse since ...

"Happy birthday darling, I love you" Jesse's wife said, "you did all this and I had no idea,I don't deserve to have you" Jesse replied. Only Rob knew what that meant. They looked so good together, they were highschool sweethearts, their family looked so perfect, their kids looked just like them.
Rob thought to himself that not only did he ruin his relationship but also theirs, he had broken a family. But he felt no regret, he would do it again. He thought that made him a bad person it did but Jesse wasn't innocent either. He stood their holding his wife stroking her hair kissing his kids, as if nothing had ever happened. Rob felt angry. It was jealousy. "Are you okay?" You don't look well, we can go home if you want ?" Dylan asked concerned. "No no it's fine, I'm fine I just need the toilet"
All of the bathrooms were occupied, the only one left was the master bedroom en-suite. Rob went to open the door but it opened on its own, slamming into each other rob and Jesse stood there in silence for what felt like hours. They didn't say a word, they didn't need to after all they had been one once. Without hesitation Jesse held Rob by the waist pulling him in kissing him on the lips on the neck, in front of a framed picture of Jesse and his wife on their wedding day. If memories were alive, the memory watched as its meaning and emotions faded away.