𝟏𝟐 : 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 : 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘺𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘮
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BOKE HINATA, BOKE!

the sun is shining, the weather is warm, people are sweating, and overall not many are happy with what they have to do for the day.

"you know, instead of playing volleyball we can also just be rebellious and get into the water," bokuto offers, to which tanaka and nishinoya nod.

what a wonderful idea!

"i agree!" nishinoya says, wiping the sweat from his forehead. "i can't wait to jump into the sea and cool down for a bit."

"or we can play other games than playing volleyball for the ones that don't want to swim. aren't we on a vacation too? i thought we were doing this in our free time," daichi says, putting his hand above his eyes so the sun isn't shining in his eyes.

all players nod, to which the managers shrug, "fine by me," kaori says, looking at her two friends. "what do you think?"

"fine," y/n says, nodding as well. "if yachi and kiyoko are fine with it too."

"i sure am! i want to play some games!" yachi screams. she jumps up and moves her hands up in the air. "fun games!"

"alright, no volleyball then!"

bokuto throws the volleyball on the ground and smirks. "who wants to swim?"

half of the players say they want to swim, but the other half just wants to play some games.

not much later, most girls are sunbathing, half of the volleyball players are sitting on the sand and playing games (with yachi), and the other half of the players are in the water.

"kuroo!" bokuto screams, to which kuroo looks up. "what's up, owl head?"

bokuto rolls his eyes, "what have you been up to?"

the male frowns, "what do you mean? i've been up to the same as you are," he answers, not understanding why bokuto is suddenly talking to him about this nonsense.

"yeah but like, other stuff."

"you're acting weird."

bokuto stops talking.

okay so maybe his approach of trying to get kuroo to like y/n wasn't the best he came up with. maybe, just maybe, he needs to approach is differently. but the question is; how? how can bokuto smoothly ask kuroo if he likes y/n.

knowing kuroo, he likes everyone. he's always into every girl he meets that he finds attractive, that just comes naturally to him. but after a while that effect goes away if the girl doesn't take any interest in him.

bokuto sees that y/n is now playing a game too, and he widens his eyes, "alright! what about we play some games with yachi, y/n and the other guys?"

"they're not even playing a game."

"fun! alright, come on!"

bokuto pulls kuroo with him. both males plop down on the sand, splashing water in tsukishima's face (which he doesn't appreciate all that well).

"we want to play too!" bokuto screams, and yamaguchi nods. "but what are we playing exactly?"

"never have i ever," yachi answers with a smile.

"bit boring, but we didn't know what other game we wanted to play."

bokuto nods, "fine by me."

soon, the teens are all seated in a circle. the circle consists of y/n, yachi, bokuto, kuroo, yamaguchi, tsukishima, kageyama, daichi, nishinoya, tanaka, konoha, yaku, akaashi, sugawara, and sarukui.

yachi was the first to play. they go on and on for about ten minutes, as it's y/n's second turn.

the questions have become a bit more daring, as konoha had told the saying: 'never have i ever been skinny dipping'.

now it was y/n's turn, but she has no idea what she has to say. everyone is waiting, and then she comes up with one of the most boring ones ever.

"never have i ever been the one to be put in another room for seven minutes in heaven," she says.

and only one person holds up their finger.

"wait kuroo-san, you have never been in a room for seven minutes in heaven?!"

everyone gasps. out of all people, they thought that at least kuroo would be the one that has played the game. as one of the biggest flirts from the tokyo teams, how hasn't he?

"nope, i have never," he answers, shrugging. "i guess i never actually played it."

"we're going to change that," konoha smirks, standing up. "kuroo and y/n both haven't played that part, right? might as well put them in a room for seven minutes! they can definitely share their first experience together."

bokuto is mentally thanking konoha for the amazing idea.

"good idea!" he says as he jumps up. nishinoya and tanaka are also very fond of the idea, so soon the whole group gets towards the beach house where they will find a closet.

y/n feels nervous— why the hell did her stupid never have i ever question turn into this disaster? why does she needs to be in a damn closet with kuroo out of all people?

this was bokuto's idea, wasn't it?

well thanks for that, bokuto.

guess i have to yell at you later :)

the girl sighs and looks at her friends, "why do we do this?"

"because it's fun," yachi says with a smile. "go on in! you're the only ones that hasn't done it. even tsukishima and kageyama have been in a closet for seven minutes in heaven!"

y/n looks at the two first years and nods, "fair point, i guess i can't get behind."

bokuto smirks and pushes you and kuroo in the closet once konoha opens the door with class. "have fun!" he screams.

it's dark in the room once bokuto closes the door. he's standing against it and smirks.

let's see what this will do.

— — — — —
[ status : not edited ]
[ words : 900+ ]

a/n : this took me months to write i'm so sorry oh my god. i have been focusing on other stories and completely forgot to write for this one. also didn't help that i didn't have as much inspiration for other stories like this, lol.

but hey it's finally here now! i hope you liked it anyway :)