𝟏𝟓 : 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨?

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓 : 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜?
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I AM GOING TO MISS THIS SUMMER CAMP SO MUCH !

"shut up, bokuto."

akaashi sighs and crosses his arms.

everyone is waiting to get into the busses. the coaches are still making sure that everyone got their stuff and that nothing will be left behind. the players and the managers are waiting.

"alright, we'll be back home tonight! everyone, make sure you got your suitcases and your belongings. we're leaving this place," kaori shouts to the fukurodani team.

"i'm going to miss it!"

"i said shut up, bokuto."

y/n chuckles at her friends, "don't be so cranky, akaashi. we know you had a short night but you can sleep on the way back."

"true! you can sleep on my shoulder if you want to."

"no, you're definitely sitting next to y/n. i'm sitting alone. you know, just one person, and no one next to me."

bokuto pouts, "so boring."

the girl shrugs and her eyes wander to the other teams. there she spots daichi at karasuno. he waves a little and smiles at her so she waves back.

then she moves her eyes towards the team with the red red trousers and black shirts.

hey eyes land on the black haired male that's standing with his one hand on his hip, and his other hand holding onto his back that he has on his shoulder.

when kuroo's eyes meet y/n's, he smirks.

"hey, y/n! you're like an exothermic reaction 'cause you spread your hotness everywhere!"

the girl rolls her eyes, "heh? what did you just say, sexy nerd?"

a lot of laughters are heard from both teams.

at that moment the coaches get out of the beach house and walk to their teams. they start to explain the trip home and then it's time to say goodbye to the other teams.

after saying goodbye to everyone else, y/n and kuroo meet each other.

"i'll see you saturday," kuroo says, with a smirk plastered on his face, "and you better dress nicely."

"i always do, tetsuro."

y/n winks and turns around, "i'll see you saturday, sexy nerd."

y/n walks away and kuroo shakes his head. "dammit, woman."

"i think you forgot something, y/n!"

the girl frowns as bokuto runs to the two teens. he smirks and takes y/n's arm, then pushing her towards kuroo again.

"you've kissed me this summer camp, but not even the person you like. i think that is stupid and unacceptable."